Autosaves for Korea scenario bugged

Morningcalm

Keeper of Records
I experienced significant lag when I shifted from Civ V to YouTube, and when I came back, the "please Wait" button was still flashing, but nothing was happening. I exited and restarted, and loaded an autosave. I play my turn and end turn, then I get the same issue.

Also, the happiness from social policies is 0, even though my Piety policies were chosen for all to see.

How do I fix these bugs? I'm using an Asus G73JH, with Direct X 11, Intel Core Duo i7, Windows 7, and playing the game with high graphics in windowed mode (1600 x 900 screen res). Please help!

No one gave the dignity of even a simple response, even though it was a widely known problem. *shrug* Is there some other support forum people would recommend? My other thread post about missing Civ 5 games crashing and saved games not in existence hasn't gotten any answers either, though it got many views. -_-

I think I've seen a thread about it in General Discussion once...it might have been moved to this forum or hotfixed, *shrug* I haven't played the scenario again since the error, so I don't know if it's been fixed.

Top Bottom