Noah's ark Built at Stonehenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Noe's [Noah's] ark Built at Stone hedge [Stonehenge]."

FIELD JOURNAL 6 of the German historian, antiquarian, and Doctor Garry Whilhelm Denke (b. April 19, 1622, Baden, Schwarzwald, Germany - d. February 19, 1699, Caddo confederacies, Texas): inventor of core sampling and discoverer of the 800,000+ pounds [400+ tons; 8,510+ cubic-feet] of Early Carboniferous age Waulsort stones in the Waulsort [now called Aubrey] holes, Stone hedge [now called Stonehenge] Counterscarp dike, Stone hedge 100 metre ESE Burial mound, and Hell [now called Hele or Heel] stone circular ditch, Stone hedge, kingdom of 'God' [now called United Kingdom 'Government of democracy']; first suggested "Noe's [Noah's] ark Built at Stone hedge [Stonehenge]" written in German. Translations from German to English courtesy of Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity, Arizona State University, North Texas Branch:

COUNTERSCARP DIKE-
(note 3/4's of Counterscarp dike and Aubrey Hole packfill now at mound)

11th September 1656

"Round Noe's 56 Waulsort [Aubrey] holes gathering samples with iron core barrel, holes varying in shape supporting shipbuilding beams by angels [angles]. Beginning at Waulsort hole betwixt the Hell stone and the Stone hedge centre; angel [angle] description clockwise:

Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 01; Vertical Angel [Angle] Least
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 02; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 03; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 04; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 05; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 06; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 07; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 08; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 09; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 10; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 11; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 12; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 13; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 14; Vertical Angel [Angle] Greatest
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 15; Vertical Angel [Angle] Greatest
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 16; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 17; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 18; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 19; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 20; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 21; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 22; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 23; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 24; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 25; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 26; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 27; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 28; Vertical Angel [Angle] Least
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 29; Vertical Angel [Angle] Least
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 30; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 31; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 32; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 33; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 34; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 35; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 36; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 37; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 38; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 39; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 40; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 41; Vertical Angel [Angle] Increasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 42; Vertical Angel [Angle] Greatest
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 43; Vertical Angel [Angle] Greatest
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 44; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 45; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 46; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 47; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 48; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 49; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 50; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 51; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 52; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 53; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 54; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 55; Vertical Angel [Angle] Decreasing
Noe's Waulsort [Aubrey] hole 56; Vertical Angel [Angle] Least

Noe's [Noah's] ark Built at Stone hedge [Stonehenge]. Noe's live Oak ship Hull sat betwixt the four Hull stones [the 4 Station stones] at same elongated orientation. Oak ship extended beyond Stone hedge Waulsort stone [Stonehenge Carboniferous limestone] Counterscarp dike. Forward towards Waulsort stone Burial mound, Port towards the Hell stone, Starboard away from Hell stone, and Aft towards the Bratton Camp Waulsort stone [Westbury Carboniferous limestone] white horse bridle's eye."

Well there you have it,
right from the Big Guy.

Garry Denke, Geologist

VINEYARD IRRIGATION - http://www.orionbeadling.net/MOAT

that post effectivly says NOTHING.

not to bash, but we are not interpreturs, at least not the majority of us, of such information, not to mention there is no apperent connection between the angels mention, and this "ark", nor any evidence of its existence. the post even goes so far as to assume the existence of angles, when there is no proof of them either (I am a religios, but practical, and logical person, if you cant proove it with logical reasoning, and phisical proof, then for all intensive purposes, it is not real)

good i thought i was the only one who read it and knew less than i did when started:D

@gary welcome to cfc , hope to see you post many more items

Personally, i dont see how the site could be connected to asemite in the middle of the middle east builing a giant ship to house all of earths creatures anyway... i

Ummm Confused anyone :confused:

Originally posted by Xen
not to bash, but we are not interpreturs, at least not the majority of us, of such information, not to mention there is no apperent connection between the angels mention, and this "ark", nor any evidence of its existence. the post even goes so far as to assume the existence of angles, when there is no proof of them

Proof that Noe's ark was built at Stonehenge rests inside the Early Carboniferous (early Mississippian) limestone mound 100 metres East-Southeast of Heelstone. Noah's square cubit window [1x1x2], his live Oak (Quercus virginiana) gopher wood altar, was overlain in gold for preservation of carbon dating its age. Noe's ark window's microsofter than its gold, the tons of elder white stone covering it, and the Late Cretaceous (late Santonian) white chalk below it.

Elder white stone mound over gold altar left of "Drainage Trench": 3/4's of Counterscarp circle moved; mounded.

Sin, cosine, and tangent angles of Noe's ark support beams which intersected the Stonehenge surface at each Aubrey hole location are recorded as angels in the Doctor's FIELD JOURNALS. Proofs of the existence of sin, cosine, and tangent angles are available at your favorite computer and calculator stores. One might even read about them in old textbooks.

Garry Denke, Geologist

Let me get this straight (because I'm struggling)....

There's a big mound near Stonehenge, in which a ship that may (or may not) be Noah's Ark, was either built or buried (I can't work out which)?

A) the "holy land" dose NOT exist in that time period- and considering the isralites seemed to have been established by that time, and Abraham have founded Judaism, there is no support for this, ands thats placing the evolutionary, evidence aside, and assuming erosion for some reason has not done its job, calle me crazy, but I'd think 400 million years would have gotten rid, and warped not some, but most, if not everything.

B) a ship preparing for a flood of the entire world has no need of a "drainage trench" ;))

C) how did you get the exact dimensions and details of this fabled ark?

Originally posted by Kafka2
Let me get this straight (because I'm struggling).... There's a big mound near Stonehenge, in which a ship that may (or may not) be Noah's Ark, was either built or buried (I can't work out which)?

Only the square window made into an altar [1x1x2] preserved by overlain gold for carbon dating its age is what's left of Noah's ark. It is located in the closest Stonehenge mound described and pictured above. The rest of Noe's ark is decomposed and rusted away in the mountains of Ararat.

Originally posted by Xen
A) the "holy land" dose NOT exist in that time period- and considering the isralites seemed to have been established by that time, and Abraham have founded Judaism, there is no support for this, ands thats placing the evolutionary, evidence aside, and assuming erosion for some reason has not done its job, calle me crazy, but I'd think 400 million years would have gotten rid, and warped not some, but most, if not everything.

B) a ship preparing for a flood of the entire world has no need of a "drainage trench" ;))

C) how did you get the exact dimensions and details of this fabled ark?

a) The 'holy land' is Stonehenge and predates Abraham.

b) The 'drainage trench' postdates Noah's ark building.

c) The dimensions of Noe's ark are published worldwide.

and where was this altar found, and how can a window, which is a large opening, or absence of somthing in the side of something, be made into one-not to be mean, but i see no reason for this thread to be, as it says nothing.

Originally posted by Xen
and where was this altar found, and how can a window, which is a large opening, or absence of somthing in the side of something, be made into one-not to be mean, but i see no reason for this thread to be, as it says nothing.

Noah's ark square window-altar [1x1x2] was finished by Bezaleel. Noe's ark square window-altar was not found, it was recorded. It, along with the rest of the artifacts of Bezaleel, is under the elder Early Carboniferous limestone mound pictured above, sitting unconformably above the younger Late Cretaceous chalk of Stonehenge. Have the thread deleted if the truth scares you so much. It makes no difference to me. Garry Denke, Geologist

but that is the point IT DOSENT, as it makes NO sense- you never give proof of anything, I see no artifacts, I see no pictures, no logs, no nothing except a picture of Stonehenge, and your post!

you give NO information relivent to anything, other then angels taken from stonehenge, when, if the ark even existed at all, we dont know the specifactaions of desgin!

I fyou want this dogma to be accepted as truth, then give some real information.

The World's oldest naval shipyard... Impressive. Also impressive is how Noah dragged his ark from Stonehenge all the way to Messopotamia :goodjob:

OK- so a window (which has not been found) in Stonehenge has been positively linked to an Ark (which has not been found) in Anatolia?

I'm trying to follow, but I'm still puzzled.

The only way I will agree with the story is if a tank suddenly rolled over my head...

Originally posted by Xen
and how can a window, which is a large opening, or absence of somthing in the side of something, be made into one

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/dictionary/DictionaryResults.aspx?search=above

"A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof;"

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/dictionary/DictionaryResults.aspx?search=side

Study "above", window, and "side", door. Then, when you master that difference, perhaps we might move on, to more complex concepts for you.

Garry Denke, Geologist

they are both the absence of material in the side of somthing creating an area in which one, or material, even if only simple as light, may pass through, perhaps once you learn to stop slandering, and to satrt posting information that proves somthing, along with evidence we can move on to a real discussion 9sorry folks, had to fight slander with slander here, i am sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom