Rise from Erebus Wiki

every time i try and access the wiki, it says the site is down...this is the message i get...

This site has been temporarily disabled, please try again later.

every time i try and access the wiki, it says the site is down...this is the message i get...

This site has been temporarily disabled, please try again later.

the site has been down for some time now and probably will stay that way

Greyfox didn't pay the hosting bill or somesuch.

IIRC the lore compendium is just vanilla FfH and Tales from Erebus covers all the extended lore. Most, if not all, the RifE stuff is included in Tales from Erebus as well as stuff from all the other modmods.

View attachment 321665

LOL! Yea. That's vague alright.
I've only recently downloaded the FF2 mod and played a few games with a friend over a LAN.
I've been mostly on the BTS portion of the forum.
I looked over a few of the modmods and they all so far, mod something too far to a point that I'm not too interested in them.
One changes the food requirement to 3 per person, when 2 was just fine.
One requires spells to use mana. I really don't want to manage that too.
Another removes the cool cargo change that I liked in the base mod.
So, I'm checking out this one in the hopes of just small changes, like additional leaders/empires, known bug fixes and game balance issues.
I hear a lot of good things about all of them. So, I am curious about which improvements to get. I'd have to recommend it to my friend, to continue our LAN games.

Welp, RiFE changes unhealth to 2 per citizen instead of 1. And some other stuff too.

Another removes the cool cargo change that I liked in the base mod.
Are you talking about MNAI? Because that really isn't what it changes...

So I get some sort of phishing message when I click the wiki link in the first post...that should probably be fixed eh?

Most definitely - but good luck getting someone to do it :/

Top Bottom