Are Huns and Mongols Related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are... you seriously arguing that the idea that Native Americans were capable of developing civilization and building great cities and NOT living as horse nomads is a conspiracy theory?

Are... you seriously arguing that the idea that Native Americans were capable of developing civilization and building great cities and NOT living as horse nomads is a conspiracy theory?

There weren't even horses in America before the 1500s.

Otherwise, I think he's largely correct with what he's laying down on us. I think. I don't entirely understand what's happening in this thread, but it is making me feel good.

You are trying to sell me the flood? Suggesting that the Mayans who had colonized as far as Mexico, not Lousiana with thier Pyramids, but using flight had stole their technology off the Egyptians, because Alantarticist got all icy. Although those yellow fevered conquistadors had plundered all their Inca gold, smashing their idols, but sinking their laden galleons, were drunk on fever had forgot where they had gone on those stanger tides, when looking for the holy grail to give them eternal youth. No I don't believe in the mirage people who have gone and lost colony 51 off the eastern seabord the first America colonists apart from the Vikings. Columbus had only gone and made it to Devils Island, but you could have just said so. They are pulling dinosaurs out of the American swamps not Mayans.

Wiki the American horse and it is aged 2 million years, not those Spanish mustangs or their corvette equivalent.

Clearly the rhetoric is to engaging where theories are concerned? So we get the usual remark of pot calling the kettle burnt, maybe you could have just skipped quoting Jules Verne next time?

Not all Mongolians are Huns, only a small margin.

Well that was an entertaining read. Did anybody else find both r16 and alejandro equally incomprehensible? God bless you poor scholars who actually argued with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom