Modern Alliances

A bit interesting but can't say it can really be put into Civ:crazyeye:

anyway what do you think of the ideas above?

no you cant add it into the mod but what you could do it add the atom bombs to usa then its up to the player whether to use them or not and you could also scrip the consequences of using atom bombs both russia and china automatically declare full scale war and a large number of enemy units from each one spawn in NK

i like all the ideas you said above thats why i said sounds good nice work :p

First off Russia isnt in the scenario, because most of the the biggest thing they did was the tanks NK had in the begining of the war. Most of NKs tanks werew Russian WW2 T-34 (which is still used today in like 15% of the world).And after the start of the war, NK actually didnt receive many more tanks, and actually barely had any rest of war

Other big thing were planes, UN completely dominated the skies untill the MIG-15. So really most of it can just be given as vehicles

Also no, if you add a nuke, the AI will use it, period. Even if you say if they blow it up there reprocutions, US doesnt care (in game) its not there land, plus the AI does not recognize those python things, so AI would due it 100% of the time

Russia had nukes, so MAD, there was never really a chance

also if you noticed, Roamty posted a debug, so after i finish the beta stage of a new scenario ive done, im going to see whats wrong with the 1914.

^^Also haha I started a new scenario, the Indonesian National Revolution. Its actually looking quiet good, almost all cities placed. 6 Civs: netherlands, indonesia, uk, thailand, philipines, portugal (east timur)

the war between indonesia and UK and netherlands obviously

almost all cities placed, then going to autoplay it so that way AI can do all (most) of the buildings/units/improvemnts for me:D

First off Russia isnt in the scenario, because most of the the biggest thing they did was the tanks NK had in the begining of the war. Most of NKs tanks werew Russian WW2 T-34 (which is still used today in like 15% of the world).And after the start of the war, NK actually didnt receive many more tanks, and actually barely had any rest of war

Other big thing were planes, UN completely dominated the skies untill the MIG-15. So really most of it can just be given as vehicles

Also no, if you add a nuke, the AI will use it, period. Even if you say if they blow it up there reprocutions, US doesnt care (in game) its not there land, plus the AI does not recognize those python things, so AI would due it 100% of the time

Russia had nukes, so MAD, there was never really a chance

also if you noticed, Roamty posted a debug, so after i finish the beta stage of a new scenario ive done, im going to see whats wrong with the 1914.

^^Also haha I started a new scenario, the Indonesian National Revolution. Its actually looking quiet good, almost all cities placed. 6 Civs: netherlands, indonesia, uk, thailand, philipines, portugal (east timur)

the war between indonesia and UK and netherlands obviously

almost all cities placed, then going to autoplay it so that way AI can do all (most) of the buildings/units/improvemnts for me:D

fair enough

i imagine its take a good bit of scriping for gb to leave the war in 1946 and give all the cities back to the dutch that gb took care of until the dutch got up enough strength to fight the war them selves

Not sure how I am exactly going to do that yet, I mean it wont be to hard to have UK drag out of war, but I think im going to keep all the cities Dutch. UK was pretty much in charge it but they never really owned it, plus for most of the war UK wasn't in it. I think it would be easier to have Dutch own it and figure out how to incorporate dutch, then the other way around

Not sure how I am exactly going to do that yet, I mean it wont be to hard to have UK drag out of war, but I think im going to keep all the cities Dutch. UK was pretty much in charge it but they never really owned it, plus for most of the war UK wasn't in it. I think it would be easier to have Dutch own it and figure out how to incorporate dutch, then the other way around

well that makes sence it was GB that took them in the first place not dutch so youd have to make it so GB doesnt have an option to own the city or raze it just give it back to the dutch

im really looking forward to playing these scenarios. most of the scenarios out there are seriously inaccurate and it annoys the crap out of me. i know im probably one of the few people that even notice there not right but still.
i checked out 1885 and 1890 scenarios for civ5 today. wow there bad.
-the 1885 one it has the spanish-american war which didnt start while 1898 and the Second Italo-Abyssinian War which didnt start until 1935!!!!!!!!!! and missed off atleast 8 wars. it would probably take me a month to fix it if i was going to.
-the 1890 one was so bad it would be easier to just start again than try and fix it.

you could change it to start at 1898 you know lol only 2 years and the earlier units you add will really come in handy for me when i do 1900 scenario :D lol

Im just waiting on raomty to give me a reply about the bug in the DLL

Roamty helped so that better Ai was put in, which means a sparter computer player, which means the game should play a lot smoother
Also it adds a new diplomacy option where you tell a player to stop talking to you and they wont untill you open talks again, so to leave people from spamming you with trades:D
currently theres an error where you can not trade units, so hopefully roamty can fix it

Currently I am adding a lot of wonders, if aob or anyone else has a request please voice it and i will add it:D

@ aob, the angel of the north DL is messed up and i dont have a backup, so I will add that one in when i recreate the art

well i dont know all the wonders youve added but if you havent already id like to request british Museum, National Gallery(london), Tate Modern, london eye and tower of london

and as for angel of the north well the sucks but its just the way it goes :(

I can put in London eye obviously since theres art, but as for the other ones no art, and they all sound like complicated buildings, and when i take them from google earth, ones with complicated skins are hard to do:mad:

Angel of the north will be put in though and fixed:D

here the new dll i made. I did find a error in the sdk in CvTeam i did fix that sorry but i don't know how to make a debug dll in CodeBlocks. this is the best i can do, if it does not work you need someone better then me to look at the sdk files for adding in Advanced Diplomacy 2 good luck

I can put in London eye obviously since theres art, but as for the other ones no art, and they all sound like complicated buildings, and when i take them from google earth, ones with complicated skins are hard to do:mad:

Angel of the north will be put in though and fixed:D

im supriced you havent added a wonder from near where you live :p

Top Bottom