Modern Alliances

Is there a world map included in the mod?

ohh yeahh i forgot cause UK was the country that won the cold war and insure russia didnt kill millions with nuclear bombs, because you guys were the ones to get to the moon and all that other stuff:p im assuming UK also almost singlehandedly won the war in the pacific and came into ww1 and ww2 and mad the allies won. Musta invented electricity and the assembly line as well! And while your at it why dont you be the only country in the world to help countries in the time in need like going to haiti after the earthquake (alright ill admit that one was a low blow). Also next time you guys are in a world war, you can send your own tanks, planes and soldiers to yourself :p and when that borrow a bunch of money from yourself you can just forgive the billions in dept

crap...i think i was talking about the wrong country :lol:

i said without the UK the last time i checked we fought the cold war with you :p getting to the moon wasnt a war and you did it using an man who should of been on trial at the Nuremberg Trials because he was a nazi party member who used slave labour from the concentration camps to build his V rockets.
yes you did MOST of the pacific campaign your self but not all as UK, australia and new zealand also took part too :p
no we didnt invent electricity and the assemby line but we did invent the Industrial Revolution, tv, telephone and oh yeah the jet engine just to name a few :p
and yeah i think you will find that UKs public aid donation is the second highest in the world thank you very much :p
i never claimed the UK can win wars without the US i said USA cant win wars without the UK backing you up and you can say anything you want but the facts speak for them selves :p

i said without the UK the last time i checked we fought the cold war with you :p getting to the moon wasnt a war and you did it using an man who should of been on trial at the Nuremberg Trials because he was a nazi party member who used slave labour from the concentration camps to build his V rockets.
yes you did MOST of the pacific campaign your self but not all as UK, australia and new zealand also took part too :p
no we didnt invent electricity and the assemby line but we did invent the Industrial Revolution, tv, telephone and oh yeah the jet engine just to name a few :p
and yeah i think you will find that UKs public aid donation is the second highest in the world thank you very much :p
i never claimed the UK can win wars without the US i said USA cant win wars without the UK backing you up and you can say anything you want but the facts speak for them selves :p

The Cold War (approx. 1945–1991) was a continuing state of political and military tension between the powers of the Western world, led by the United States and its NATO allies, and the communist world, led by the Soviet Union, its satellite states and allies.
- Wikipedia, US and its allies, not UK and its allies :p

how many times a day do you use electricity? A Lot more then you use a jet engine:lol: Also cant use a tv or telephone w/o electricity (but its okay you have jet engines to run them:crazyeye:) Industrail revolution got improved by...oh yeah the assembly line :D and good thing you invented it, world really sucked without all those low wages and poor working conditions and child labor, idk how we lived without it
second highest in the world...that means there needs to be anumber one.....;) and according to one seource, you guys are nmber 5 in foreign aid (but its an old source) but dont worry cause i know you are, we are still number 1:D

Haha no1 can do it without the other cause no1 tries :lol: and the one time we did i guarenttee you we didnt loose 'nam cause of uk, there were 100 bigger reasons, and thats not dissing on the uk, its dissing more on the stupidity on us and the war

We back you up way more then you back us up i think, millions of men in WW2 dont come close to 30,000 in korea or the middle east:lol

Is there a world map included in the mod?

There are some but im not sure if they are working and they are blank. There is a 1914 scenario that is not completely complete but definatly playable. IN a week there will be update with atleast 10 blank maps to play on and 3 complete scenarios

- Wikipedia, US and its allies, not UK and its allies :p

how many times a day do you use electricity? A Lot more then you use a jet engine:lol: Also cant use a tv or telephone w/o electricity (but its okay you have jet engines to run them:crazyeye:) Industrail revolution got improved by...oh yeah the assembly line :D and good thing you invented it, world really sucked without all those low wages and poor working conditions and child labor, idk how we lived without it
second highest in the world...that means there needs to be anumber one.....;) and according to one seource, you guys are nmber 5 in foreign aid (but its an old source) but dont worry cause i know you are, we are still number 1:D

Haha no1 can do it without the other cause no1 tries :lol: and the one time we did i guarenttee you we didnt loose 'nam cause of uk, there were 100 bigger reasons, and thats not dissing on the uk, its dissing more on the stupidity on us and the war

We back you up way more then you back us up i think, millions of men in WW2 dont come close to 30,000 in korea or the middle east:lol

i never claimed uk can do it all on there own, thats the US not UK that claims that :p
i never said it was the UK who won the cold war with USAs help what i said i was you didnt win it alone you won it with all your "allies" which included the UK

oh yeah because flying a kite and electricity hitting it is an real achievement not as if any idiot or kid could do that them selves :rolleyes:

and the flip side of that is that what good would electricity be without all the things the Industrial Revolution lead to :p

yeah 80 million people live in uk compared to your 313 million so then what the US public give to charities should be 4 times more than the UK but i bet its not is it :p

i know you didnt loose vietnam because uk wasnt there it was a joke. you lost it because you were overconfident and you bit off way more than you could chew and the reason why you always win wars in which UK are there too is because UK are one of your biggest allies and UK always back USA up best UK can.

Haha we didnt loose it cause we were overconfident, overconfidence is thinking you can take out france in ww1 quickly then go take russia. We werent overconfident, were just were ilprepaired.

ACtually acording to website, UK was 4 mil, us, 13, so not that far from 4 times :p
we were the only one in Haiti though, according to your math, china should have done 16 times what you guys did and 4 times what we did

btw just added assault ship, your welcome :p

also after these three scenarios are done, my next one will be russo-japanese because for whatever reason it interests me and i have el_hidalgo making me a map for it. Should be pretty easy since 1v1 scenarios are really easy and fun to do

yeah only 3 million short not much :p

i wouldnt except china to give anything like what we do as the chinese population is alot poorer just the way there government likes it.

i only asked you 9 months ago to add it, didnt take you long :p joke, nice one for adding it :goodjob:

using another of my ideas there i see. i should start charging you for them lol joke :p

btw i meant billion not million, just a one letter change :lol:

sea tender will be next but im going out for a while, also i plan on editing infantry units a bit, going to have infantry and submachine infantry be available at the same time( since they were both in WW2), and have submachine stronger, but have infantry get bonuses so they are equal.

a lot of unit editing aheadof me today, with scenario making 2moro

wow that makes it billion times worse :p

well if you need any advice or help you know where i am :goodjob:

i will making a start remaking 1920 again today

fix for the new religions. I added johny smith scrolling scoreboard if you want it.

got the workers and Military trade working. so now you can tag units workers or

Military seem in Advanced Diplomacy 2 I can not get the Embassy working where you

can see the AI units in their cites. I think by right you should not know what units

they have in their cites if you have a Embassy with them.

good, theres plenty of little wars happening in 1920 which i didnt add due to limited civ slots but if its 60 then i got 17 free slots. so im gunna see if i can fill them up :D

For Roamty :D

Also roamty if you could, for all the other pedia things, could you add something at the top that says the things name? Just make the history or effects for everything a bit smaller, push down the box with button and main info then place a box above that says the name. I would use the longest name for that category to make sure it fits

Attachments

• Muddy Jee.jpg
    Muddy Jee.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Muddy Jeer.jpg
    Muddy Jeer.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Muddy J.jpg
    Muddy J.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 44
@ aob, tell me how 1920 goes and if you have a final civ list could you tell me it?

also i added seaplane tender

other things i plan to end:
many more biplanes
Biplane seaplane
Interwar Monoplan
Edit WW2/Cold war infantry
Edit modern bombers and tanks
Add some more ww1 tanks

well i just finished editing using wordpad 1920 and when i tried to load it in i got an runtime error so i assume ive screwed up somewhere so im wondering if you can use what you got to fix 1914 could you use it to fix my 1920 for me?

Top Bottom