About the experience

ElGrillo

Warlord
Hi there, I recently started to play C.IV+Warlords and I have some troubles I hope you don't mind If I dare to ask.

I was travelling the world with a scout and from a tribe I got experience (woodman I + II) which brought my experience to 5/10. Then I killed 5 or 6 animals but my XP remained 5/10. It happened other times against units that my XP doesn't move. Any info about?

Also is it possible to edit the list of the cities in order to change the names and add new ones?

thanks for any tip

ElGrillo said:
Hi there, I recently started to play C.IV+Warlords and I have some troubles I hope you don't mind If I dare to ask.

I was travelling the world with a scout and from a tribe I got experience (woodman I + II) which brought my experience to 5/10. Then I killed 5 or 6 animals but my XP remained 5/10. It happened other times against units that my XP doesn't move. Any info about?

Also is it possible to edit the list of the cities in order to change the names and add new ones?

thanks for any tip

Max xp from animals is 5 xp total. Max from other barbs is 10. Only way to get more then 10 is to fight other civs.

just some other questions:

how is the maraton length? is it longer than epic? The mousepoint description is not so clear to me.
Also what is the selection of the coast: natural, pressed...? I make confusion with the level of the sea selected in the previous screen...

Marathon speed is approximately twice as slow as Epic (though unit production isn't slowed as much as everything else).

The coast selection varies how smooth or jagged the coastlines are.

Top Bottom