Multiplayer game reloads every other turn

Frossa

Prince
A multiplayer game between me and a friend of mine is barely playable, because the game keeps freezing and going back to the loading screen between every turn to every second turn.
Another weird thing is that when my capital tries to claim a specific tile, the game does not register the tile as owned by me for my friend, only for me. Every turn that followed the turn when the city claims the tile, the game reloads, and upon entering the game once again, the tile does not belong to anybody.
We assume the glitch is related to my city expanding its borders, and we'd like to know if anybody else may also have experienced this, or has any solution to the problem.

Yes it is similar to my issue. Verifying the cache does nothing. We also have resources change.

Yes it is similar to my issue. Verifying the cache does nothing. We also have resources change.

That happens pretty much every game for me and my friend as well, but only in the beginning. What I'm addressing in this topic, is the same thing, but it happens all the time. But resources aren't refreshed.

That happens pretty much every game for me and my friend as well, but only in the beginning. What I'm addressing in this topic, is the same thing, but it happens all the time. But resources aren't refreshed.

Well the resource refresh only happened at the beginning, and not always, making me wonder if there is some error in the way the game generates maps.

Top Bottom