Maps and Scenarios

Seems this isn't our week. I'm having trouble with my model now that I accidentally misused a modifier and now its all black in the viewport:mad:(luckyly it still renders fine but animating a model without being able to see the texture is sort of well unusual for me:()

Standard map. To use with standard Warhammer Mod.

Magic version. To use with Psychic Llamas Spell MiniMod.

1. Tuned down Settras starting city a bit.
2. Added Loren Magic to Woodelves.

Still, this is Solwens map. Unzip them to BTS PublicMaps folder. :goodjob:

Maps.zip

If I'm not mistaken, there's no option to randomly choose a civ in these scenarios. I think the option should added. It might be especially good for players unfamiliar to WH for whom the choice wouldn't have much meaning anyway.

Hello - this is paulh76 in a new incarnation. I decided to register under the name I use in certain other games (give or take a few characters).

Regarding the random selection thing, I'll do some digging and see if I can find out how to do it.

EDIT: Failing that, I'll just roll a D20 or something...

Hey BSoD :p what would you like us to call you? BSoD or paul?

Hi i have joust downloaded the WH mod and it seems to work fine, until u reach a sertan point, in the game it is not a paticular point, joust arounde turn 270 the game it seems to lock (it keeps loading the turn or what can i say the buisy icon is spinning and the wait for other players keeps flashing but nothing happens) I realy like this MOD so if u know what it could be im happy to test it out for u.

Thx

Alf

Hi i have joust downloaded the WH mod and it seems to work fine, until u reach a sertan point, in the game it is not a paticular point, joust arounde turn 270 the game it seems to lock (it keeps loading the turn or what can i say the buisy icon is spinning and the wait for other players keeps flashing but nothing happens) I realy like this MOD so if u know what it could be im happy to test it out for u.

Thx

Alf
Can you upload a save in case this repeats on reload? Which version are you using(012 or 012a)?

Here's a crash save from 012
Haven't had one with 012a yet (well, I had one, but it kept going on reload. This one keeps crashing).

Attachments

• Crash1.CivBeyondSwordSave
    365.3 KB · Views: 88
Can you upload a save in case this repeats on reload? Which version are you using(012 or 012a)?

I am using Version 012, I will try to play te game once again whit 012a to check if the problem pops up again.

Anyway I have uploaded the save game joust on the turn befor it freezes.

\\Alf

Attachments

• Jonas Larsen BC-3720.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
Im working on a Border Princes scenario, but going to wait until things have quieted down patch wise.

Hi again i have testet the 012a map and have run into a new problem.

Here it comes :crazyeye:

Some of the titles is not being revield and if i walk into the title the unit disapers (this is a problem i think).

I have uploaded the save game the location where the problem is, is joust beside "Karak Draz".

There is also a problem around "Altdof" there is a unit stationed in the city but it is not shown.

Thx.

Alf :king:

Attachments

• Jonas Larsen BC-3757 prob.CivBeyondSwordSave
    780.6 KB · Views: 167
Hi again i have testet the 012a map and have run into a new problem.

Here it comes :crazyeye:

Some of the titles is not being revield and if i walk into the title the unit disapers (this is a problem i think).

I have uploaded the save game the location where the problem is, is joust beside "Karak Draz".

There is also a problem around "Altdof" there is a unit stationed in the city but it is not shown.

Thx.

Alf :king:

weird. can't load this game with 12a. Sure it's not another version?

Hi there is also another problem i don't know when it happens but i have relised that u can't build fishing boats when u come to certan point in the game, can that be tru ???

\\Alf

Top Bottom