Download and Current Changelog

Imperial Roads is a part of mana flares, but probably isn't going to work with 1.3. It was bugged even with 1.23, as late game the imperial road would never finish building.

Where I can download Imperial roads modmod, or it is not compatible?

Not compatible yet, or it would be in the list. ;)

EDIT: Just to tell that I'm still having trouble with World of erebus and Erebus continent mapscript with this mod.
EDIT: Dude, a white screen appears if I try to access unit tab in the civilopedia in game. I'm a bit out of word now, so I'll show you a pic:

Thanks for your help.:goodjob:

If you have an effect like that, I strongly suspect something went wrong either with your download or your install. Neither myself, the rest of the team, any of our 2 dozen assorted testers, or other players seem to have that issue.

EDIT: Um, and before I forget it, there is another thing I want to show you:

As you see, it is turn 2 and Amurite AI decided to cast arcane lacuna:confused:.
AFAIC the AI do not get nothing in wasting their spell like that, I hope you modify it so AI can use the WP more wisely (Such as Statis being cast as a combo Draw-Ascention in late game, with terryfing effects, instead of early game, when 60 turns is nothing).
Thanks again.

Yeah, it's actually an issue with Wild Mana options. The AI only looks for X typed mana nodes, rather than X typed mana nodes that it owns.

EDIT: It is intended for the Great Engineer being able to build Steamworks if you are not the mechanos, even without any tech?

No, just an oversight from when it was a religious shrine. Been fixed for the first patch.

EDIT: Yo Valk, it is intended that when you kill a savage Ice Elemental, some tiles around convert (sometimes even permanently) to tundra or ice?, because In my game I've just had an attack of 4 ice elementals, I've killed them all, and all the tiles surrounding were converted to ice!

Forgot to change that to a temporary effect.

Is also intended the early spawn of Bhall Str 12 krakens that pillage your fishing boats and cast tsunami on you, being far techs away for building at least a trireme (that will die anyways)?
EDIT: Yes a pack of 5 krakens 12 str outside my coastal city when still I only can build fishing boat, they're ps.. me off!

Bhall krakens, or Cernunnos krakens? If the first, that would be a lair result, most likely. If the second... They spawn at Astronomy. If you only have fishing boats, you are waaay behind one of the AI's.

No, I'm barely starting my game, as all the AI, or either is Fall Under modmod, which I suspect.

EDIT: Another pic, 5 krakens and Scharia Mekan of Mekaran order, which spawned without a settler, I'm gonna give them some life.
Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0049.JPG

EDIT: Now I'm starting to believe that unsupported maps ARE buggy and glitchy and not safe:lol::lol:

Bhall krakens, or Cernunnos krakens? If the first, that would be a lair result, most likely. If the second... They spawn at Astronomy. If you only have fishing boats, you are waaay behind one of the AI's.

Impossible, Epic speed and turn 194, I'm the third advanced tech and only Overlords has been founded.
Anyways, I see trouble there: Say Lanun rushes to Astronomy, where only 2 or 3 civs are at optics. Spawned Krakens would not target only the sea advanced Lanun, but others that are still struggling with trirremes, which in order would lead to a disasvantage for those that cannot afford an army of 5 trirremes to just slay a 12 str kraken (worse I have seen them spawning at groups of 4).
Or change it, else nerf the wild krakens.

A bit off topic: Tell me, any plans to add tech diffusion mod??

No, I'm barely starting my game, as all the AI, or either is Fall Under modmod, which I suspect.

EDIT: Another pic, 5 krakens and Scharia Mekan of Mekaran order, which spawned without a settler, I'm gonna give them some life.

EDIT: Now I'm starting to believe that unsupported maps ARE buggy and glitchy and not safe:lol::lol:

Impossible, Epic speed and turn 194, I'm the third advanced tech and only Overlords has been founded.
Anyways, I see trouble there: Say Lanun rushes to Astronomy, where only 2 or 3 civs are at optics. Spawned Krakens would not target only the sea advanced Lanun, but others that are still struggling with trirremes, which in order would lead to a disasvantage for those that cannot afford an army of 5 trirremes to just slay a 12 str kraken (worse I have seen them spawning at groups of 4).
Or change it, else nerf the wild krakens.

A bit off topic: Tell me, any plans to add tech diffusion mod??

All animals work in that way atm. After finishing it, I came up with a more gentle solution, which will likely be switched to (no hard stops from just one player having a tech, but a slow shift as multiple players get it).

No idea how that stack spawned there.

Are those barb Spheners? What the heck is going on in these pictures?

I fixed mine Sjuru.
So I figured that all my settings being left over was some indication of it not being completely removed, so i manually deleted all traces of RiFE i could find.
I think going into My Documents/My Games and deleting the Beyond the Sword Folder did it.

lol exactly like #1 i kinda think its cool/funny looking but i want to know what it actually looks like =3

and your #3 looks like the matrix lolz

I fixed mine Sjuru.
So I figured that all my settings being left over was some indication of it not being completely removed, so i manually deleted all traces of RiFE i could find.
I think going into My Documents/My Games and deleting the Beyond the Sword Folder did it.

OK; thanks, I'll try it, I'll let you know if it works:goodjob:

EDIT: Wait a minute, why don't simply delete civ.ini that is in that folder? Saves, screenshots and replays aren't likely to generate a problem, no?

I dont see how they would, but for me I was just trying to cover all the bases, and there was nothing in there I wanted

I dont see how they would, but for me I was just trying to cover all the bases, and there was nothing in there I wanted

Sorry? What do you mean by bases?
So, you've solved the problem by just deleting BTS folder? or just by deleting the .ini?

how long will it take for the 1st patch to be released?
so many major flaws out there atm :/
fixed health issues for myself but the leash system for cyclops and giants i cant rly change (cant get myself to play a complete game :( )

Sorry? What do you mean by bases?
So, you've solved the problem by just deleting BTS folder? or just by deleting the .ini?

It's a figure of speech, it means that he wanted to make sure that he didn't overlook anything.

fixed health issues for myself but the leash system for cyclops and giants i cant rly change (cant get myself to play a complete game :( )

I too was looking for where leash info was in the XML but I couldn't find it.

how long will it take for the 1st patch to be released?
so many major flaws out there atm :/

I too was looking for where leash info was in the XML but I couldn't find it.

We're working on bugs (and Opera has done quite a bit for balance), but I haven't been able to start on barbs. Will be starting soon.

And Leashes are all done on promotions. Otherwise, leashes wouldn't be removable. :p

Relevant tags are iLeashRange and iLeashChance (which provides random leashes, ala Acheron). Check PROMOTION_MINOTAUR_LEASH1 to see how Minotaurs are handled.

Also note: Fort Commanders will be moved to a leash of 0 (which IS possible). This simulates held, with some important differences.... If they are bumped off the fort they can wander back (if you get them back in time before they die next turn, at least), the AI will upgrade them correctly, and they will be able to actively attack one tile out from the fort.

I have a question: The rife launcher have an option to change RIFE path: does it means that I can move RIFE outside BTS/mod folder and place somewhere else, change the path, and the mod could still be working fine?

EDIT: Uhm, and just by chance: still master of creation gives 33% to miscast, you have to change that.
(By the way, can you add worker-auto promotion as an option?)

I have a question: The rife launcher have an option to change RIFE path: does it means that I can move RIFE outside BTS/mod folder and place somewhere else, change the path, and the mod could still be working fine?

EDIT: Uhm, and just by chance: still master of creation gives 33% to miscast, you have to change that.
(By the way, can you add worker-auto promotion as an option?)

No, that means you can change the directory in which the Launcher searches for RifE.

The Mastery promos are going to be removed in 1.4.

No, that means you can change the directory in which the Launcher searches for RifE.

The Mastery promos are going to be removed in 1.4.

Well that's weird, the launcher is inside the RIFE folder, I don't see the point of that, as the launcher can easily find itself.

About the mastery: I cannot wait for 1.4 to use Birth spell without a big risk of burnout!

Does it means that we have no curse anymore? :(
or is there something else coming? maybe new magic system in 1.4?
sry i haven't familiarized myself with your development ..things.. forgot the word. :lol:

Top Bottom