The important GMR messages (holidays,etc) thread

They know, whoever they are, but the most important ones are CSI and Seven seas really.

It was mainly a message to let people know why GMR is waiting for me to upload 25 turns. Its going to take all night getting caught up once I get internet again... :p

They know, whoever they are, but the most important ones are CSI and Seven seas really.

It was mainly a message to let people know why GMR is waiting for me to upload 25 turns. Its going to take all night getting caught up once I get internet again... :p

:goodjob:

The easiest would be for the player in vacation to surrender, wich would leave the civilization free for the sub.

hoagie, if you use the GMR desktop app, they can give you their GMR Authentication Key(not steam related). This will let you download, play and upload their turns for them while they are away. Just make sure they are not set to vacation mode before they leave.

That explains the Netherlands AI in the Modern Times game(i didn't do anything related to you in that turn).

Apologies to the people I am in games with. I have been traveling extensively the past month and jumping in games when I can. That means my turns have been quite erratic. I believe things will settle down now that Thanksgiving has arrived.

hoagie, if you use the GMR desktop app, they can give you their GMR Authentication Key(not steam related). This will let you download, play and upload their turns for them while they are away. Just make sure they are not set to vacation mode before they leave.

great idea. thanks, that´ll do.

cheers,
hoagie

I can't connect to GMR since an hour. :(

I tried to send a save but failed a couple of seconds after. Then i try to connect to GMR and nothing.

Ok it's working back again :)

http://www.multiplayerrobot.com/Game/Details/1723

Please join the above fun scenario GMR game 'Fall of Rome', into 12 turns of max 70 turns, eternal war, no science, no peace!

Join from the public browser please, and there are some other running GMR games released into the public pool lately. Choose one to salvage :)

Out of town for the next 3 days. Will be back on Sunday for my civ addiction!

Who wants to get in on this: Modern Times, an industrial start game, your civ, Germany, is now in the modern era, and the tech leader (despite having been skipped 15+ times! :eek:), on your own subcontinent, which might as well be an island. You also have all but the last policy in the Autocracy Tree done, so you can activate Total War if attacked. You also have a declaration of friendship with your nearest neighbour...who has just gone to war with his other neighbour (um, yep, that's me, the other guy).

Once we get this civ into some good hands, the game will be full of reliable players. Should be a fun one--post here and I will send you an invite once I get the other player booted.

Once we get this civ into some good hands, the game will be full of reliable players. Should be a fun one--post here and I will send you an invite once I get the other player booted.

Since no one else has volunteered I guess I will take it over. I generally prefer filling in for civs on the decline though. Germany sounds like it is doing well so if I screw it up I'm going to look really bad. :stress:

Since no one else has volunteered I guess I will take it over. I generally prefer filling in for civs on the decline though. Germany sounds like it is doing well so if I screw it up I'm going to look really bad. :stress:

Nice, thank you Michael. I will figure out the invite when I can, I don't think it works from a tablet, have to fire up the PC. Ah will probably need to wait, possibly a few days, until I can boot the AWOL player.

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice: I'm going off on a trip for three nights, from tomorrow. Back Friday our time. I guess I should try vacation mode....

vacation mode as well, from 24th to 1st.

Also a few games has war going and I will make specific arrangement in each.

I apologize for missing my turns for the past month in my GMR games. I have been quite busy and unable to take them and must, regretfully, withdraw from all of them. Again, I apologize and express my great regret at being unable to continue. Perhaps someday I will be able to play this sort of game, but that day is, unfortunately, not today.

Top Bottom