Multiplayer Reloading bug

DeutschDachs

Emperor
My friends and i are having issues with this weird bug... At the end of the first or the second turn, the leader loading screens will pop back up on all computers and the game will reload. For the host, nothing changes. For the other two players... One will have all the resources around his capital changed to new ones. The other will have his city replaced by a road and his city will show up halfway around the world. The city can be highlighted but not selected. The road tile is just a road. Cannot enter city in any way. Also the city that moves will reappear in crazy places like in the ocean or within another players territory (it does not have territory borders, the road does)

Ummmm any help? Playing over a localnet work

I'm having the same issue with a friend. He described exactly the same issue with his resources changing. It all started this week. WE thought it was because of how we were modding the game for multiplayer but after restoring all files it still happens.

In another game we had I bought a square which then failed to load the next turn even though the game kept my gold, nice touch that was. Certain resources like whales would pop in and out from turn to turn. The loading screen would come and go every 2 turns or so as well.

These sound like out of sync issues.

Top Bottom