Thoughts on CivRev for iOS

I have to confess that it's hard to read a lot of the strategy articles since most of them were written by one of the most arrogant posters I've ever seen at CFC. I guess it's like a lot of things, you have to practice and in this case, forget what strategies you learned in other versions.

update Civilization Revolution 2.3.1 for iPad Price: $ 6.99
2.3.1 version update content
Repair archived issues
Optimization software
Repair other BUG
update Civilization Revolution 1.7.6 for iPhone Price: $ 2.99
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- Fixed the fog of war save game issue.
From [version #: 1.7.5 for iPhone]:
- 10 All new Scenarios for new challenges
Who can map editor or TerraForm ?

Hard to find any info on this game regarding bugs. I have the iPad version (v.2.4.6), plus all of the extra content (master bundle) and I am playing a MP game with a friend. I see his tanks crossing the ocean and his ships cut across land. My units do not and will not make those moves. He said he sees strange things on his side as well. I have not seen anything like this on SP. Anyone with any experience care to comment? Even if to make me feel a little less crazy?

Your not crazy. I've seen the same thing on MP so don't play MP anymore... looks stupid and the other players don't care. The single player game is better.

Anyway, looking forward to a more polished and updated verion of the game (how about Civ2 or 4 on the iPad). That would be great!

Top Bottom