How is your Victoria Game going?

In order for that to work (I'll use France for my example ;)), you need to TAG switch to France, fire the event, switch to a different country, and pick option 1. FRance will disapear, for the joy of all! You can do this to any nation you please.

I decided to continue my Scandinavia game from the OP, and I beat Prussia in a war of attrition (I just sat all my armies in Kiel and wore down their army). It is now 1905

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The world has been going to hell.. Lol..
The ACW broke out in 1860 on schedule and the CSA managed to get a white peace from The USA, and The USA attacked them again once the first truce expired and again a white peaced ended the war.. once that truce ended the CSA (their army and navy were both way larger than their northern counterpart) declared war on the USA 3 different times to gain Missouri, West Virginia and Maryland respectively.

While in Europe France and Austria teamed up against Prussia (Prussia had Alsace-Lorraine and Moravia making both nations mad).. Prussia got completely killed and their army was all but destroyed and the territories returned to their respective nations.. then a few years later (1900 I believe) Austria declared war on France (who had parts of the Adriatic coast from an earlier war) and France lost as there were massive communist revolts throughout the country and soon enough Austrian armies had conquered the whole French mainland and demanded Tunisia, the French Adriatic Coast and Alsace-Lorraine..

Currently in my SoI I have lots of the Northern German States: Hannover, Hamburg, Lubeck, and Mecklenburg.(or h/e you spell it).
I also have Chile in my sphere..
I also colonized parts of Brunei, expanded my Indochinese Empire and annexed Oman..

I am in the 8th Spot, CSA is 3rd, USA is 2nd, UK is 1st

My current Vicky 2 Game as Japan. I'm using the Pop Demand Mod. I civilized by 1860 and declared war on China for Taiwan, then annexed Korea then later went back to China when the "Heavenly Kingdom" (the blue Chinese Faction) appeared and got parts of Manchuria.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The Current GP's
Spoiler :

My Political Screen
Spoiler :

The Ledger:
Spoiler :

Omega, whatever happened to that Finland game you said you'd do?

lol what happened to Siam, the sea took it?
The same tidal wave that took Austria away :(.. (They're both white :p)

Why try to sphere the Heavenly Kingdom? I see great coastline that should be ruled directly.

Because they're friendly to UK/Russia and once I attack them (or attack normal China for that matter) they instantly join their side and DoW me.. :( But since their in my sphere I get first pick at their resources and stuff like that ;)

Also:
I'm now GP number 4 (ahead of USA and Prussia, Behind France), and the Liberal Party is in power and it's factory mania, like 50 factories are getting built currently and every time one gets built one replaces it.. :p

Back after having my Ethernet Bridge being WTFBBQ'ed by everyone, thus breaking my internet connection, I bring you a challenge! (prepared with 11101 of course)
So what I did was 11101 Asia, Africa, Europe (means no Canada/Alaska). The challenge is:
Play as Hawaii, the only Unciv left in the game.
Make your Polynesian ancestors proud as you colonize ALL of the Pacific, New Zealand, Australia AND Indonesia/Southern Indochina!
This means:
a) prevent yourself being ganged by every single American nation
b) Westernize and colonize before the game's over.

You can play the save as a "normal game", GPs are:
US
Mexico
Brazil
In some random order the rest of South America.

Attachments

• Hawaii 11101 challenge.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
The same tidal wave that took Austria away :(.. (They're both white :p)

PDM looks pretty baller, but I've got a problem with two nations being exactly white. I'd probably adjust the Sexi Colors (I think that's the modpack) so that they are more like a visible light grey).

Would you recommend PDM from a gameplay perspective? How do those financial industries and stock market crashes work?

PDM looks pretty baller, but I've got a problem with two nations being exactly white. I'd probably adjust the Sexi Colors (I think that's the modpack) so that they are more like a visible light grey).

Would you recommend PDM from a gameplay perspective? How do those financial industries and stock market crashes work?

Well I haven't had many crashes and such only one "recession" event as Japan and it did slow down growth a bit, but otherwise its really nice. The colonization of Africa for example started in my Japanese game and the borders for the most part look very nice and clean unlike it normally does, there does seem to be alot of revolutions though, The Ottoman Empire for example turned into a Democratic Turkey, Denmark is Communist, Austria was communist then a few years later revolted into a Democracy, Hungary is growing in size and "Hungarian Patriot" rebels continue to ruin the already ravened Austrian nation. I love it other wise. (plus who doesn't like random Communist countries.)
Also regarding Siam and Austria's colors they are a bit different, Austria is more of a brownish grey tinted white while Siam is pure white and thus sinks into the ocean :p

1.3 happened; or How I was forced to stopped loving and hate playing non-GPs.

Liquor?

Why not get the 1.4 beta, I hear it improves that by quite a bit, although war supplies are supposed to still be scarce when any major wars are going on (which is as it should be imo).

My dutch game, making a colonial empire, my infamy is maxed out. I have too much money :)lol:), I also have the best infrastructure in the world (32%), only the UK and France have 16%. Im going to invade Zulu and Transvaal and Oranje, get back Dutch Africa.

Spoiler :

My dutch game, making a colonial empire, my infamy is maxed out. I have too much money :)lol:), I also have the best infrastructure in the world (32%), only the UK and France have 16%. Im going to invade Zulu and Transvaal and Oranje, get back Dutch Africa.

Spoiler :

Conquer those dirty Belgian Rebels. :D
Also WTF Scotland, and USA has no Pacific Port? hahaha

My previous Japanese game, now in the year 1902...

First the Great Powers, as you see I have moved up to the number two spot..(and Canada is independent from GB)
Spoiler :

Diplomatic screen showing the current wars:
Spoiler :

The Ledger:
Spoiler :

World Map:
Spoiler :

Nation Map:
Spoiler :

Note:
I am at war with Spain (and their ally NGF) I am atempting to obtain the Philippines from them.

The Qing Empire is all but destroyed, they are a shadow of their former self and are only alive still because I allow them to be. (And protect them).

As you can tell the United Kingdom has fallen to Communism, other Communist nations include Belgium, Bulgaria and Denmark (which has been exiled to The Danish West Indies, and Jan Mayen). The only Fascist nation is Mexico at present..

Top Bottom