Anyone play Legendary Earth Mod WITH GODS & KINGS?

havuoksa

Warlord
Tried to ask about this on Creation/Customization forums but they are dead so I figured if the following might be a Gods & Kings-issue:

Legendary Earth Mod should put your civ to the real location of the Earth. Well it doesn't. At least for Sweden. In Legendary Earth I it says it supports Sweden but after say seven tries I've been on locations like Maya, Iroquois, Portugal, France, Egypt...

Is there any way to make this work / Have you experienced the same ? If not, then this must be a Gods & Kings issue?

Are there any other Earth maps for Gods & Kings that put your civ to the right location??

PS. CONTENT STAFF: PLEASE do not move this to Custom-forum (been there). It's my second try to see if this is a Gods & Kings issue.

TSL Gedemon Giant Earth Map. You can customize literally everything to make the perfect Earth map for you.

Cheers I will try TSL Gedemon.

If someone reads this and knows how to make Legendary Earth Map work,
PLEASE DO TELL!

Two questions:

1) You're using the most recent update of LEM, right? It sounds like you are, but you know I have to ask. ;)
2) Are you checking the "Load Scenario" button after selecting the map? Without that box checked it will load the map but default to random start locations for each empire.

/Just tested it out & worked perfectly as Sweden on Legendary Earth I.

Top Bottom