Rise of Asia Leaderhead

Very great job ShiroKobbure!!:goodjob: I can't wait to see her animated!

@Sword_Of_Geddon: Isn't it RedAlert's avatar you are using? Every time I see one of your post lately I think: "Cool, RedAlert is coming to finish his unfinished project"...

hows this?
Only the left side is done, because I want to know what you think before I do the other side.
Behind her is a giant stone Hindu god, I dont know which one.

Attachments

• Sl.jpg
    Sl.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 168
It's looking good. Really good, and your ongoing effort is really appreciated. This is the first female leaderhead I've seen anyone make that looked like more than a pin-up girl to me.

I would get gaudy, with gold filigree in between the pearls. And necklaces, lots of necklaces. I can't make out the background, but you said you're not finished with it yet.

Sorry for the bump, but is this still being worked on? I saw an announcement on the main Rise of Asia thread saying that work was on hold. Does that mean this will never get finished? It would be a real pity, since it was a beautiful looking LH, and I'm sure it would have been used in loads of mods.

The leaderhead is excellent; I hope you will be able to find the items necessary to finish it. From what I understand there are many free props available - you just have to poke around for them.

Top Bottom