Welcome New Members

Hey there, all. Oopsyscoops here for the first time. I'm probably a newbie by most people's standards, as I joined the Civ phenomenon with Civ5: G&K. I've used this site so often for reference that I figured I might as well have an account on here so that I may talk to all of you lovely folks about this awesome game =) From what I've seen, the community for this game [and series as a whole] is one of the better ones out there-being both informative and accepting. I would be honored to be considered a part of such a fanbase. That's about it, I guess. I'll see you all out in the sea of replies!

Cheers,
Oopsyscoops

Hi all,

I bought Civ V with all the DLC during a recent Steam sale, and have put in just shy of 100 hours since then. I understand that in Civ terms this makes me a neophyte, but I'm sure having a heck of a lot of fun learning how things work and discovering the sheer, mind-boggling number of ways to play the game.

I have a tendency to register for forms and then not visit them real often, or to just lurk--but as long as Civ V has its claws in me, I guess I'll be around. And that looks like it could be a long, long time.

-Lothe

Hi,

I've been playing Civ V on and off over the past year, maybe two - but only really tried stepping up my game in the past few months (as I hop from addiction to addiction) once I purchased BNW during the summer sale. Looking to improve my understanding of my game here. :)

Hello there! Name's Marco and i am from Italy. Today i've decided to came out and stop lurking only, so..here i am :)
Civ V is the only title i've played so far (in fact i've started with BNW), but i felt in love with it. In the last year or so, i played it for more than 400h, and i recently moved to Emperor recently, without any issues: 9/9 victory.

I've tried many times to stop playing it (you know, one...more...turn..! aaand the evening's gone), but i smply can't. Too bad my friends do not share my passion :(

I will have to wait to get BE as I've still so much to get to know with civ 5 even though most have exhausted it?

- Hello everyone
- Everyone : hello Yogaman
- I am a former addict (of civ2) doing a relapse...

I am French, please excuse my english.
And my pseudo is from a time at which I was a yoga teacher. A student call me "YogaMan". It stucks to me until today...

Christophe

heyho! id like to play civ online. no matter what kind of type of play, but reliable people. we can arrange games. its quite difficult to get into an online game ;) so write me a msg to add you as a buddy. greets

Moderator Action: It's been 4 good years in the Civ5 forums, during which time our membership has expanded greatly. With Beyond Earth to be released tomorrow, here's hoping for a flood of new users again!

Thread moved to the BE General Discussions forum.
:)

Hello, long-time Civ fan here, new to the forum courtesy of all the CivBE buzz. I'll be popping in here and there, dropping in to say a thing here, or poll a thing there, hunt for mods and such.

:king:

Hello, long-time Civ fan here, new to the forum courtesy of all the CivBE buzz. I'll be popping in here and there, dropping in to say a thing here, or poll a thing there, hunt for mods and such.

:king:

Welcome to the forums! I was the same back when Civ V came out. Had been lurking for months reading Civ IV strategies.

Hello!

Long time Civ Fan and Lurker here :) Civ games dominate my "by hours played" list on Steam, and i don't even always play online...

I joined because i want to develop some mods for Beyond Earth and could use some help. It's missing some things that i think should be really easy to implement.

Hello! Been playing Civ since I was 14 (started with Civ II) and the love for the series lasted through years and still thrives today.

Hello everyone. I read some stuff on here on other occasions, but joined to keep up with civ:be stuff. I didn't discover civ until I was in 8th grade when I picked up civ 3 and never put it down.

Hello fellow civ players! I've been coming here for strategies since Civ5:G&K and finally registered to keep up with Civ:BE. I picked up Civ5 during a steam summer sale in 2012 that happened to coincide with a work vacation :lol: and got hooked. I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing with BE!

Hello, civilized world!
Been lurking here for a bit, what - 10+ odd years, but finally decided it wasn't worth it. Civver since Civ I, although no pro, but Civilization for me easily wins the 'All time top game competition'. Yes, any and each one of them :)
See you!

Top Bottom