TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

From Valyria to Toras-North;
We are waiting for a response to our earlier talk.

From Valyria to Samnia;
Hello puppet. Interested in surrendering? We will be nice, we swear upon our honor.

From Valyria to Liguria;
The war must stop before we kill each other. Shall we agree upon a ceasefire?

From Valyria to Apulia;
The war must stop before we kill each other. Shall we agree upon a ceasefire?
From Lord Camellius Tatius of Verlincha
Instead of throwing us out, recognize us. Give us the land which are currently not held by anyone, and you will buy our loyalty.
From King Gaius Tatius of Navarin
What honor?

From Lijuria
Our grievances; the Penal Colonies, the Leadership, and Despotic Rule-as of now we only have problems with your leadership. In case of cease fire, we demand diplomatic immunity for our ambassador.

From Apulia
And stay out.
From Aramya

To formerly Ortundian polities (I expect each town will have a different reaction)
The Hyaks! Those un-Levean war beasts threaten you and us! We have the same goals, you and us, we are all Levean! Let us unite to defend against the Hyaks if they so choose to look south, their northern wars seem to have moved their attention, and the former glory of Ortun would be a perfect trophy for them to put on their barbaric mantelpiece! We would not want your people to see that embarrassment so join us peacefully and all Leveans can be united, we promise protection, we promise security of your people, we promise to rebuild Ortun to city status again.

To Xiras
I would like to formally introduce myself, we are the Aramyans, loyal subjects of Kitab’s family. We would love for your people, the Hormunis, and our own people to work in perfect symbiosis, what say you to allowing Aramyan politicians and merchants in your land?

To Boukae
Is there still no sense of government over there? Will our messengers be murdered again?

To the Paruhorsehockyes at Zagosa
Hello friends, there has been tension in our past, but your people have been attacked, murdered, maimed, and we Aramyans cannot handle it…. Your are the true warriors, you Paruhorsehockyes master the form of hand to hand combat: Come south and force the evil Zatruns out of YOUR native land, and join Aramya a home for Paruhorsehockyes eternally.

To Hyak
I can hear your people wailing from over here, what is happening? Have your wars come to completion? Are you prepared to focus on the Ortundians (which I assume we shall be splitting up, my friend)?

To Forman Siria
Fine gentlemen of the city Forma, what is the state of your military? I do believe we have a mutual enemy: The Hyaks. One we might be seeing a mutual conflict with soon, so how capable are you currently to fight wars?

To the Zatruns
Harrumph.
From Ortun
If you promise to rebuild our city to its former glory, we’ll join you. Let Levea unite

From Others-Later

From Xiras
Merchants… fine. Politicians, no. You know why? Politics;poli means many and tics mean blood-sucking insects. We don’t want many blood-sucking insects here!

From Boukae
What messangers? Oh, you mean those liars? They are executed for slander, high treason, and somesuch.

From Zagosa
Parush will march to war. Let every Zatrun quake in fear, for we’re back.

From Hyak
We’ve made peace with Forman Siria, but the barbaric Siruns are more stubborn than usual. They joined this so called “Mosulite Siria” and are building walls against civilization. As for the Ortunites, we want Ortun and a city to connect to it, or the three Colonies they placed on our rightful land centuries ago.

From Forman Siria
We’re slowy rebuilding after the plague. The Hyaks are indeed worthy enemies-such can’t be said of the Egyptians. While the Hyak God Kings fight our army front and center, the Egyptians ride flying wagons around our armies and burn our lands. They don’t fight fair.
We can fight a war, but not two. Already, we had to give some rights to our brother’s aid in order to defend ourselves from the Egyptian menace.

From the Zatruns
Good loot and good women. More.

From the Lark to Lord Camellius Tatius of Verlincha;
We need your undying fealty. Forgive us if we don't trust you at the moment, it's just that Samnites to the South just sort of stabbed us in the back. For you to get what you want, we want you to give your children, your nieces and your nephews to us at Sarkov as wards to ensure good behavior and loyalty.

From the Lark to Gaius Tatius of Navarin;
Pretty words from someone whose nation stabbed us in the back after we rose it up and rebuilt it, brick by brick.

We give you an offer to join the Duchy of Samnia with your lands, save for Navarin and Jarlsven. Our terms are the same as your countryman's up in Verlinschva; your children and everyone you love as wards to ensure good behavior. This is a fair deal; there will be Empire sanctioned killings from the Faithful as long as you are under our watch.

From the Lark to Lijuria;
Important news in case you didn't notice... we don't own the penal colonies. Give them back to us, and we promise to clean them up. Hell, we were doing it anyways before you attacked us. You'll have your ambassador's immunity. Also; problems with our leadership? We have just reinstated the monarchy and You were talking about the Grey Faith and the Immolation of Kora-Torr yes? We have reinstated the monarchy, they have true rule at this point, though the Grey Faith is still around.

From the Lark to Apulia;
We will. But remember this; if you dare to invade us again, we will cut through you like so much wheat before a scythe. What we did to Samnia will look like mercy compared to what will happen to the capital of the next person that attacks us.

From Cyrus
Control YOUR puppet.

From Urgait
Bah, no one wants that plague-ridden city anyway.

From Acre
We want to stay neutral, but you will receive our support if anyone else tries to infringe in Canaan. We hope this sentiment is reciprocated.

Fro Abu-Simel and Tos-Getha
He started it!
To Cyrus
Control what? Byblos are peaceful traders whose only wrong doing is that they aligned themselves with the grand empire of Anor. They are now being invaded by your puppet. Wat am I to control? Or change? Remove Ugarits forces from Byblos or the god king will give the Levant a war that was never seen before.

To Ugarit
Than retreat. I have not heard news of your retreat yet.

To Acre
That is understandable and fully accepted.

How The Kings became God Kings

At first the king of Egypt were considered gods. The pre-dynastic era was surrounded mostly with kings chosen by the priests of the gods. Each city state had its own king chosen by the god of the city, or some other major god. The quick rise of Anor and its unification of the entire Egyptian population made sure people believed that the kings of Anor are the true kings chosen by the gods. At first they were blessed by the gods, and later, because of a certain belief that begun in Anor some time before the full unification and only later spread out, the gods were believed to become god at death.

That was the age of the grand pyramids, when the way for the king to become a god was by flying his soul into the heavens after death using the grand pyramid design. The largest pyramids were built at this era but pyramids slowly begun to shrink in size. This came one in one with the belief the kings are actual avatars of the great gods of Egypt, which at death unite with the god.

That age of pyramid that became smaller and smaller was great as well. Egypt expanded outwards and begun to trade with the many nations around it. New beliefs from the outside slowly spread but this was not always accepted by the kings.

It was around the time of Remosus I that the title god-king was first used. At first it was a title in a way copied from the far eastern cultures that slowly trickled into the Egyptian culture. Yet it was not until the times of Remosus II that the belief the king was already a god from coronation spread. Remosus II enjoyed being called god and helped this new faith spread with several royal decrees. His patience was great but his rule short. His son cared more about wars and honor. After Nahan IV died his son Resus continued to decree himself god and continued Remosus II work to spread this belief.

Remosus III was the last king to come out of the palace and see the peasants or diplomats. At his time already the god king sent others to speak his word. He sat on his throne and sent his vizier, his sons, his workers, his magistrates. They all did his bidding and spoke his words. In some way the god king no longer directly ruled the country, but through a complex system of bureaucracy. It reached its pick with the installation of the Nome system. The god king ruled with his words, he had no need to leave his magnificent palaces. He became a true king on Earth.

Now Ah Rais II became god king. His coronation was beyond dreams. He does not leave his palace. Some believe he might not exist, but those are silly people. Ah Rais sends his commands to all corners of the world. Who dares defy him?

The Magistrate of Rafah already sent knowledge to the northern states that the war on Byblos is not acceptable. The god king commands them to exist the borders or he will bring the greatest war ever seen on the world to them.

From the Lark to Lord Camellius Tatius of Verlincha;
We need your undying fealty. Forgive us if we don't trust you at the moment, it's just that Samnites to the South just sort of stabbed us in the back. For you to get what you want, we want you to give your children, your nieces and your nephews to us at Sarkov as wards to ensure good behavior and loyalty.

Pretty words from someone whose nation stabbed us in the back after we rose it up and rebuilt it, brick by brick.

We give you an offer to join the Duchy of Samnia with your lands, save for Navarin and Jarlsven. Our terms are the same as your countryman's up in Verlinschva; your children and everyone you love as wards to ensure good behavior. This is a fair deal; there will be Empire sanctioned killings from the Faithful as long as you are under our watch.

Important news in case you didn't notice... we don't own the penal colonies. Give them back to us, and we promise to clean them up. Hell, we were doing it anyways before you attacked us. You'll have your ambassador's immunity. Also; problems with our leadership? We have just reinstated the monarchy and You were talking about the Grey Faith and the Immolation of Kora-Torr yes? We have reinstated the monarchy, they have true rule at this point, though the Grey Faith is still around.

From the Lark to Apulia;
We will. But remember this; if you dare to invade us again, we will cut through you like so much wheat before a scythe. What we did to Samnia will look like mercy compared to what will happen to the capital of the next person that attacks us.
From Lord Camellius Tatius of Verlincha
You would receive our fealty for giving us the land we deserved and which our forefathers had foughtfore in the ancient wars.
Although I myself would gladly send my descendents to Sarkov to secure this land for my people and cease the endless fighting here, I'm not sure that all my followers would do the same. I would like you to clarify this clause and the conditions of which my children, or those of my people, will live at your grand capital.

From Gaius Tatius of Navarin
Pretty words from the nation who betrayed centuries of relative peace for a war of conquest and of subjugation, after we've traded peacefully, and fought Cytrians side by side.

I, as King of Free Samnia and a Zealot Zirilist, control Navarin and Jarlsven as Kudustzirl under the great Torasetar. Why should I give up nearly all my lands to rejoin you?

From Lijuria
We've simply stated that our original goals are met well enough for us to consider this ceasefire. The Penal Colonies are forever gone, scoured by the whitewash of time and effort. Their former inmates are now led by Camellius Tatius, who helped us in emptying the land of Excons for this adventure.
Understand that we're satisfied that complete and absolute by a despote has ended in Sarkov. This was our second concern, that the King can ignore all his advisors if he wishes. Ruling beside religious figures (even those of the Grey Faith) gives us hope that a second word can and will be put in to the decisions of Sarkov.
As for actual return of the Penal Colonies, now... that will become a treaty. We've already sold it to Sardinia and consolidated the excons on Korsi. Nothing to see here.

From Apulia
Why do we want your lands? We just want you to get out of ours.

To Cyrus
Control what? Byblos are peaceful traders whose only wrong doing is that they aligned themselves with the grand empire of Anor. They are now being invaded by your puppet. Wat am I to control? Or change? Remove Ugarits forces from Byblos or the god king will give the Levant a war that was never seen before.

To Ugarit
Than retreat. I have not heard news of your retreat yet.

From Cyrus
Ha! Byblos has sent agents to provoak a slave revolt in Ugarit! It is after the native helped us put it down that we granted them freedom, and when they asked to pursue the perpatrators we didn't give it any second thought.

From Ugarit
Forgive us, but we won't retreat until harvest time is nigh upon us, so the treachurous dogs will return to their farms instead of pursuing our army.

From Byblos
Lies! Slander! All of them!

from Anor

to Cyrus:
It was not Byblos who sent agents but the god-kings of Egypt several decades ago. I am surprised at how successful they were so long after. Your spies who found out the "perpetrators" are stupidly weak, unless you are just lying to support your ally in an unjust war against the peaceful city state of Byblos. Either way, a week have passed. An Egyptian army will now march north to protect our ally, again. The god king commanded me to dare you to join your puppet's side.

to Ugarit:
The god king have sent mt with this message. A week have passed and news of retreat have not arrived. Consider yourself at war with the Anorian Empire. The god-king have sworn to bring a war to the Levant, like none ever seen.

to Byblos:
The God King at Anor commanded aid to his friends in Byblos. Aid is on the way.

From the Lark to Camellius Taitus of Verlinschva;
We want your children and the Samnite noble's children and the children of your commanders. They will have a safe house in our capital, protected and at peace. This is of course only if you are helpful to us.

From the Lark Gaius Tatius of Navarin;
I would appeal to your sense of honor, but your countrymen have reflected what we think of your honor. We'll cut you a deal this way; you'll remain king of Free Samnia, you will have semi-autonomy from Sarkov, and we will leave pretty much alone except for taxes. Considering what we did to Kora-Torr as repayment for their treason against the Sarkovian nation, I'd say that this is pretty fair, wouldn't you?

We will respect your religion and your ties to Toras-North if you agree to this. We are tired of fighting, and wish to do it no more.

A sad day that when we try to clean up the problems that we started, we were stabbed in the back. Part of the deal for me coming back in power is that the Red Faith and the Grey Faith rule side by side, and not only that, I have complete control over matters of the nation. The Faith provides my military commanders and the Zealots, the Fanatics, and the Martyrs, and I tell them where to go. There is no second word at Sarkov; I am the leader of both House Blackfyre and the Sarkovian nation.

From the Lark to Apulia;
Get out of your lands? We never step foot in your lands, and you accuse us of that? You enter our territory flagrantly when we try to forge a treaty and unify all of Valyria, and you have the GALL to overstep yourself with that? Never before have I seen such flagrant actions and words of hypocrisy...

We just want our lands back. The homes of our people; we are trying to halt hostilities, but due to the wars we have been wrapped in, the south of our nation extending into your borders is now controlled primarily by the Red Martyr's Faith... and they will gladly hurl their bodies into your spears to try and draw your blood.

from Anor

to Cyrus:
It was not Byblos who sent agents but the god-kings of Egypt several decades ago. I am surprised at how successful they were so long after. Your spies who found out the "perpetrators" are stupidly weak, unless you are just lying to support your ally in an unjust war against the peaceful city state of Byblos. Either way, a week have passed. An Egyptian army will now march north to protect our ally, again. The god king commanded me to dare you to join your puppet's side.

to Ugarit:
The god king have sent mt with this message. A week have passed and news of retreat have not arrived. Consider yourself at war with the Anorian Empire. The god-king have sworn to bring a war to the Levant, like none ever seen.

to Byblos:
The God King at Anor commanded aid to his friends in Byblos. Aid is on the way.
From Cyrus
They were based out of Byblos. That was the information! If they are as peaceful as they seemed, why won't they allow Ugarit's Consulate to investigate? Why did they throw out our ambassadors?

We will wait. But if your army enters the Levant again, we will follow the stipulations of our alliance and stop your soldiers... at Ushu of Tyre.
(OOC: should I have explained the war in the update... Nah. No player is close enough to find out the real reason anyways. BTW, this is from my notes. :p)

From Ugarit
Or like the one last time. Seriously, bro. Chill.

From Forman Siria
Don't. Just don't. Do not. Should not. War should NOT be an option. Get your armies out of the petty affairs of Phoenicia, or we shall usher the Third War of the Levantine League upon the land! and we will fight to keep you out completely.

From Tyre
Oh, you again? *Sigh* so much for business. Our navy will be watching, and we've given permission for Damascus to enter our lands and prevent your intrusion.

From Byblos
Thank the God King!

From Acre
You did WHAT? Whatever, doesn't matter with us, anyway. Just... just get along with it. We'll don't have any stake in Levantine affairs, but we will allow your armies to march through our lands and your navy to stay in our Harbor. It's good business, after all.

From the Lark to Camellius Taitus of Verlinschva;
We want your children and the Samnite noble's children and the children of your commanders. They will have a safe house in our capital, protected and at peace. This is of course only if you are helpful to us.

From the Lark Gaius Tatius of Navarin;
I would appeal to your sense of honor, but your countrymen have reflected what we think of your honor. We'll cut you a deal this way; you'll remain king of Free Samnia, you will have semi-autonomy from Sarkov, and we will leave pretty much alone except for taxes. Considering what we did to Kora-Torr as repayment for their treason against the Sarkovian nation, I'd say that this is pretty fair, wouldn't you?

We will respect your religion and your ties to Toras-North if you agree to this. We are tired of fighting, and wish to do it no more.

A sad day that when we try to clean up the problems that we started, we were stabbed in the back. Part of the deal for me coming back in power is that the Red Faith and the Grey Faith rule side by side, and not only that, I have complete control over matters of the nation. The Faith provides my military commanders and the Zealots, the Fanatics, and the Martyrs, and I tell them where to go. There is no second word at Sarkov; I am the leader of both House Blackfyre and the Sarkovian nation.

From the Lark to Apulia;
Get out of your lands? We never step foot in your lands, and you accuse us of that? You enter our territory flagrantly when we try to forge a treaty and unify all of Valyria, and you have the GALL to overstep yourself with that? Never before have I seen such flagrant actions and words of hypocrisy...

We just want our lands back. The homes of our people; we are trying to halt hostilities, but due to the wars we have been wrapped in, the south of our nation extending into your borders is now controlled primarily by the Red Martyr's Faith... and they will gladly hurl their bodies into your spears to try and draw your blood.

From Camellius Tatius of Verlinschva
Then, our conflict shall end here, Lark of Sarkov. (+1ep, +1 Spearmen (1.5), +2 Militia (.75) +Verlinchsva-ruled by Lord Camellius Tatius)

Explain how this semi-autonomy would work, since my land is already semi-autonomous from Toras-Noth as well.
I'm Listening.
*looks to Toras-Noth*

From Lijuria
Unfortunately, then we cannot accept your cease fire. We will agree to discuss a peace treaty along with Toras-Noth, but we will not simply bow out of this war.
Your ancestors might have tried to clean the Penal colony, but that King couldn't listen to the fact that the constables and deputies he sent are simply kidnapped and killed... needed to send actual troops. Heneeded to contact us and talk about how to clean them together, as they also spilled over to our lands; But he ignored us. We declared war based on necessity and urgency.

From Apulia*Looks to Ctesiphod*
Ha! You captured Corasa and ruled it for decades before you gave the Greeks citizenship! And even then, they can see through your false promise and sought independence. We entered our own territory and reunited our people. And now we accept peace.
And if you want Corasa back-no dice! None! Nada! They might have been controlled by the House of Sarkov and now the House of Blackfyre, but the homes are Greek, the people Greek, and the culture Greek.
You can have your peace, as long as your armies stay out of Apulia.

to Cyrus:
Byblos is a souvenir nation, not a puppet like your Ugarit. They choose what they do themselves. You chose war through your puppet, now suffer the consequences. The hot-headed prince of ancient days have long since been gone. Now a new god-king rules Egypt, and mistakes are not in the cards.

to Damascus:
We did not forget you. The diplomat was on his way to announce a third Levant war is arriving. Byblos is under siege, as long as it is under siege the third Levant War will be fought.

to Tyre:
Who ever spoke with you? Egypt once promised to not enter your lands again, and we have no intention of doing so. Tyre or his lands will not see Egyptian forces.

to Acre:
We never expected your aid. We are not aware of an alliance between Byblos and Acre and so did not expect you to come to their defense. Peaceful relations will continue between our states. Egyptian forces will not come near Acre but ships as you assumed might need to harbor for a short time.

to Byblos:
Men the walls. Do not surrender. The forces are joining. It will take us a bit before the grand army is whole. You can survive a siege for a long time, we promise longer with the aid of our navy.

I almost forgot

from Anorian Empire
to Italian States:
Wonderful to meet you. Are you interested in trade?

To Xiras
Will you allow us to install priests in your temples? Like those that are coming to Hormun? We are establishing a righteous union of faith among the loyal to Kitab's godly family.

To Boukae
You demand Truth eh? Then you have a rational group of people running your city? Or are you liars too? Regardless, we have no real interest in your black water covered lands (OOC what resources does this guy have anyways?), and your people have interest in migrating to Aramya. We could join in union, giving you autonomy, bringing you to the markets we have, allowing you all sorts of consumer goods, but if you wish not to, we are OK with you just living south of us.

Fantastic! How many soldiers can you bring to the warfront? We have 8 ox chariots that can be moved on a dime. As well, we want to protect all of Parush, we request that Zagosa join into the Exaltation after we push the Zatruns so that we can declare our people just as strong as the strongest Paruhorsehockye warriors!

To Hyak
Ortun wishes to join us, so I propose we let them be independent for a period of say... 10-20 years (we can work out the specifics later), so that they may grow their liking to you. Then simultaneously we shall take our halves of former Ortun, deal?

Terrance888 said:
From Camellius Tatius of Verlinschva
Then, our conflict shall end here, Lark of Sarkov. (+1ep, +1 Spearmen (1.5), +2 Militia (.75) +Verlinchsva-ruled by Lord Camellius Tatius)

Explain how this semi-autonomy would work, since my land is already semi-autonomous from Toras-Noth as well.
I'm Listening.
*looks to Toras-Noth*

From Lijuria
Unfortunately, then we cannot accept your cease fire. We will agree to discuss a peace treaty along with Toras-Noth, but we will not simply bow out of this war.
Your ancestors might have tried to clean the Penal colony, but that King couldn't listen to the fact that the constables and deputies he sent are simply kidnapped and killed... needed to send actual troops. Heneeded to contact us and talk about how to clean them together, as they also spilled over to our lands; But he ignored us. We declared war based on necessity and urgency.

From Apulia*Looks to Ctesiphod*
Ha! You captured Corasa and ruled it for decades before you gave the Greeks citizenship! And even then, they can see through your false promise and sought independence. We entered our own territory and reunited our people. And now we accept peace.
And if you want Corasa back-no dice! None! Nada! They might have been controlled by the House of Sarkov and now the House of Blackfyre, but the homes are Greek, the people Greek, and the culture Greek.

From the Lark to Apulia;
Here is how it works; you give us back the Faith held lands, and we will restrain the Faith. A crimson tide is rising and the Red Faith grows ever violent. I'm afraid I will not be able to stop them... unless you decide to surrender those lands peacefully. The Faith has semi-autonomy from me, and I'm very afraid that a continuation of this war will just lead to worse offshoots. As an example; first 50 years of war bred the Grey Faith and the Immolation of Kora-Torr. The next fifty years brought down the Red Faith and their desire for suffering. What will happen next? The Red Faith grows stronger, and you must decide quickly.

We were going to work on it, but your war against us halted that. Four front wars tend to make people reassess what they plan to do after all.

But we promise you this; continue this war, and the seas will fill with the blood of the Martyrs and your own people. Kora-Torr, remember that? Wonderful place, I hear, since the Grey Faith had the city burned and it's fleeing people cut down. They killed the elderly, men, women, children, babes, and even the dogs of the city... is that what you want?

You can keep your religion; you will have corridors and strips of land to the sea. We will not trouble Samnia and we will rebuild Kora-Torr for you. Any Zirilist or Samnite peoples that wish to join you can do so freely, we shall restrain the Faith. We will pay 3EP of war reparations and as gratitude for the land. You can also keep the precious mountain you so desire.

From the Lark to Camellius Tatius of Verlinschva;
We thank and welcome you back. By demilitarizing your people and joining the Duchy of Samnia, your demilitarized warriors will have their land. Welcome to the fold, sir.

From the Lark to Anor;
Welcome. We are indeed interested in trade. We shall open our ports to you soon.

From the Lark to Toras-North;
We are still waiting to hear back from you on the Fourteen Points.

to Cyrus:
Byblos is a souvenir nation, not a puppet like your Ugarit. They choose what they do themselves. You chose war through your puppet, now suffer the consequences. The hot-headed prince of ancient days have long since been gone. Now a new god-king rules Egypt, and mistakes are not in the cards.

to Damascus:
We did not forget you. The diplomat was on his way to announce a third Levant war is arriving. Byblos is under siege, as long as it is under siege the third Levant War will be fought.

to Tyre:
Who ever spoke with you? Egypt once promised to not enter your lands again, and we have no intention of doing so. Tyre or his lands will not see Egyptian forces.

to Acre:
We never expected your aid. We are not aware of an alliance between Byblos and Acre and so did not expect you to come to their defense. Peaceful relations will continue between our states. Egyptian forces will not come near Acre but ships as you assumed might need to harbor for a short time.

to Byblos:
Men the walls. Do not surrender. The forces are joining. It will take us a bit before the grand army is whole. You can survive a siege for a long time, we promise longer with the aid of our navy.
From Cyrus
A souvenir? You gotta collect them all?
In all seriousness, the only control I have over Ugarit is over their defense and their safety- if they do something idiotic and they get punished, I can accept that. Unfortunately, I do not feel that agents and saboteurs conduct joy to all men well.

From Damascus
So as long as it isn't under seige the Third Levant War will not be fought?

From Tyre
Until Byblos apologizes for throwing out ambassadors and detectives looking for destabilizing deviants under their own laws, we will fight our war, for we do not wish to be the target of such an assault either.

From Acre
Just buy a bunch of food and visit our taverns. We'll show you true Phoenician hospitality.

From Byblos
With joy!

I almost forgot

from Anorian Empire
to Italian States:
Wonderful to meet you. Are you interested in trade?

From Lijuria
Indeed!

To Xiras
Will you allow us to install priests in your temples? Like those that are coming to Hormun? We are establishing a righteous union of faith among the loyal to Kitab's godly family.

To Boukae
You demand Truth eh? Then you have a rational group of people running your city? Or are you liars too? Regardless, we have no real interest in your black water covered lands (OOC what resources does this guy have anyways?), and your people have interest in migrating to Aramya. We could join in union, giving you autonomy, bringing you to the markets we have, allowing you all sorts of consumer goods, but if you wish not to, we are OK with you just living south of us.

Fantastic! How many soldiers can you bring to the warfront? We have 8 ox chariots that can be moved on a dime. As well, we want to protect all of Parush, we request that Zagosa join into the Exaltation after we push the Zatruns so that we can declare our people just as strong as the strongest Paruhorsehockye warriors!

To Hyak
Ortun wishes to join us, so I propose we let them be independent for a period of say... 10-20 years (we can work out the specifics later), so that they may grow their liking to you. Then simultaneously we shall take our halves of former Ortun, deal?

From Xiras
As long as they stay priests and nothing more, and no fighting with Dakinsan priests either. (Southernking, when are you going to send that religion PM?)

From Boukae
Yes. Yes. No. We don't, although some of the outlanders do. We rather not, since we don't like your gods, your ideas, or your face, either. We already have Autonomy, and we have no need for markets; consumer goods are for weaklings. Let us be and we'll reciprocate.

From Paruhorsehockyes of Zagosa
We can raise 2500 Archers and another 6000 Militia. As for joining you, as long as you respect the Godly Flame of Purification and our independence as a people, and our rights to our land, then we'll allow you to call yourselves our master.

Hyak
So which option do you choose? But anyway-Deal!

From the Lark to Apulia;
Here is how it works; you give us back the Faith held lands, and we will restrain the Faith. A crimson tide is rising and the Red Faith grows ever violent. I'm afraid I will not be able to stop them... unless you decide to surrender those lands peacefully. The Faith has semi-autonomy from me, and I'm very afraid that a continuation of this war will just lead to worse offshoots. As an example; first 50 years of war bred the Grey Faith and the Immolation of Kora-Torr. The next fifty years brought down the Red Faith and their desire for suffering. What will happen next? The Red Faith grows stronger, and you must decide quickly.

We were going to work on it, but your war against us halted that. Four front wars tend to make people reassess what they plan to do after all.

But we promise you this; continue this war, and the seas will fill with the blood of the Martyrs and your own people. Kora-Torr, remember that? Wonderful place, I hear, since the Grey Faith had the city burned and it's fleeing people cut down. They killed the elderly, men, women, children, babes, and even the dogs of the city... is that what you want?

You can keep your religion; you will have corridors and strips of land to the sea. We will not trouble Samnia and we will rebuild Kora-Torr for you. Any Zirilist or Samnite peoples that wish to join you can do so freely, we shall restrain the Faith. We will pay 3EP of war reparations and as gratitude for the land. You can also keep the precious mountain you so desire.

From the Lark to Camellius Tatius of Verlinschva;
We thank and welcome you back. By demilitarizing your people and joining the Duchy of Samnia, your demilitarized warriors will have their land. Welcome to the fold, sir.

From the Lark to Anor;
Welcome. We are indeed interested in trade. We shall open our ports to you soon.

From the Lark to Toras-North;
We are still waiting to hear back from you on the Fourteen Points.

From Apulia
Sure! Here's all the faith controlled lands back.. Oh wait. We don't have any faith-held lands! Now leave us alone, please?

From Lijuria
No. But we do not want you to overstep our principles. So get working!

*Looks to Toras-Noth*

Camellius Tatius
Indeed.

From the Lark to Apulia;
Sarkovian or Faith lands, let me clarify on that point.

Please elaborate.

From the Lark to Apulia;
Sarkovian or Faith lands, let me clarify on that point.

Please elaborate.

From Apulia
*Sigh* You again? There are no Sarkovian lands here. It was Apulian, it is Apulian, and it will be Apulian in the future.

OOC: I typed out their principles so many freaking times already, so if you don't know them yet you just made me very mad and willing to tip that dice a bit. :mad:
From Lijuria
Our grievances; the Penal Colonies, the Leadership, and Despotic Rule
Our current Grievances are the Leadership (Still crazy, we presume) and Despotic Rule (seriously).

OOC: Very sorry Terrance, my bad.

Despotic rule unfortunately stays; Valyria has always been ruled by a king, and will continue to be ruled by a king. Also, Grey and Red Faith still hold quite a bit of power. Sorry :).

Tycho said:
*Looks to Ctesiphod*

*is looked at*

To: Anor

Of course! Your diplomats wear cool clothes and bring nice gifts. We, being the premier trading nation and a medium-sized Republic to boot, welcome you to thread your trade routes through our great port cities.

OOC: OH NO THE PLAGUE

To "Tyre"
I assume you are actually Ugarit in disguise. Byblos need not say sorry for anything.

To Damascus
That is true. If Ugarit retreats from Byblos, we will not bring out armies.

To Cyrus
War is coming and Anor will not hold back the punches.

To Acre
Sounds like it would be a fine day for our sailors!

Will we receive a notice when stats are complete and full? I usually wait until stats are done to write orders.

Top Bottom