Content Staff

Can ships be separated from land units in the CivIII units directory?

Of course, the downloads database. The only categories we have are
Civ3 - Unit Graphics, Civ3 - Ancient Units, Civ3 - Medieval Units, Civ3 - Renaissance Units, Civ3 - Industrial Units, Civ3 - Modern Units, Civ3 - Sci-Fi Units, Civ3 - Fantasy Units, Civ3 - Other Units, Civ3 - Multi-Figure Units
Which isn't that helpful.

Welcome to our new staff!

YOU! Where have you been?

My mods are taking soo long to be approved :( one has been in moderation for over a week, and one for a week :(

Okay :/ it's just that I already have the second scenario in my series completed, but want feedback from the first to see if I need to change some settings that people might not of liked. I will be patient though :)

Okay, is there anyway I can get one of them sweet "Ranks?" I want mine to be "M.A.D. Man" :D

Maybe I have to be more awesome?
Done
Maybe I have to be able to convince my enemies that helping me would be in their best interests for destroying me?
Done
Maybe I have to think of better things I have to do, so that I can do it and post it on here?
Uhh.. Still working on it

Okay, is there anyway I can get one of them sweet "Ranks?" I want mine to be "M.A.D. Man" :D

Maybe I have to be more awesome?
Done
Maybe I have to be able to convince my enemies that helping me would be in their best interests for destroying me?
Done
Maybe I have to think of better things I have to do, so that I can do it and post it on here?
Uhh.. Still working on it

That's a user profile setting, though my attempts to change mine to "Modiki Admin" resulted in it showing up as "Modiki", so your mileage may vary.

I couldn't find the setting anywhere. I think it shows up once I make a number of posts or add a number of files. Or maybe when I fulfill the "Maybe I have to think of better things I have to do, so that I can do it and post it on here?" part

Top Bottom