Space Victory - Components to Capital

lightspeed99

Chieftain
Hi,

I'm working on a Space Victory with the Chinese. I have built all the components and sent them to my capital, but I cannot get more than one of the components into the capital hex. If I move, for example, the Stasis Chamber into the capital then one of the other components moves out. I'm not sure how to get all of the units into the capital hex simultaneously. Isn't this a violation of the stacking limit? How do you get them all in to fulfill the victory condition?

Thanks,
Lightspeed

Hi,

I'm working on a Space Victory with the Chinese. I have built all the components and sent them to my capital, but I cannot get more than one of the components into the capital hex. If I move, for example, the Stasis Chamber into the capital then one of the other components moves out. I'm not sure how to get all of the units into the capital hex simultaneously. Isn't this a violation of the stacking limit? How do you get them all in to fulfill the victory condition?

Thanks,
Lightspeed

There's a button that says like "add to spaceship" or something like that. This destroys the unit but adds it to your "ship," kind of like using a great person.

When you have spaceship part in the capitol, you need to press one of the "Action" buttons way over on the left. It's the top one, kind of shaped like a rocket, that way, it will be "loaded on the gantry" as it were, and there will be room for the next part.

Hi,

Thanks,
Lightspeed

One other thing to keep in mind (at least in vanilla) is that if you have previously satisfied some other victory condition in the same game, you won't be able to use up the spaceship parts in your capital.

What can I say? I was trying to get as many achievements in as little time. :p

Thanks everyone. I knew it was probably something simple. I just recently moved from Civ 4 to Civ 5 G&K, and I have to say it is better than I thought it would be. I'm really enjoying it.

lightspeed

As I recall I had the same question the first time I built the ship.

Do you have railroads going from all your 'spaceship building cities' to your capital? Helps to get everything to the capital as fast as possible.

Top Bottom