Fall patch is out

How big was the patch? Mine downloaded 17 mb, but then crashed when I started the game.

EDIT: It's crashing only in DX10/11 mode

Make sure to post this issue to the support forum along with your dxdiag and we'll get you straightened out.

How big was the patch? Mine downloaded 17 mb, but then crashed when I started the game.

EDIT: It's crashing only in DX10/11 mode

Make sure to post this issue to the support forum along with your dxdiag and we'll get you straightened out.

Related:
Yep, my machine just updated to 1.0.2.13 and now won't start in DX10/DX11 mode (just a crash to desktop) so I'm forced back to DX9 - [...]

-> not a single incident.

well yes if something happens to conflict with the new patch and their hardware, they're going to say something about it so it gets fixed in case others have the same problem.

Installed the new patch I i feel like the game is running a little faster. It also did not break old saved games.

Finally!
Damn, I was almost done with my current game...

No DLC with this one? But... I wanted to give you my moneyz, Firaxis!

As do I. For some reason expected to see the Zulu or Portugal. The patch itself should bring enough little changes anyways I guess!

Time to start pillaging.

If only I worked from home!
Now I'm really going to hustle out of the office today!

Yay patching!

Civilization continues to be the greatest game on the planet not only due to the fact that the games themselves rule, but also due to the fact that the producers always provide updates, patches, DLC and expansion packs. Compare to other games where the developers tend to lose interest within a year or two, we'll get support on this wonderful game until Civ 6 comes out.

I just hope a new DLC with more nations comes out. I'm holding out hope for either a modern power (Brazil, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Poland, etc.) or an African nation.

I would be interested in news from people who have installed the patch to what it does to existing games, am in a Succession Game just now, was kind of optimistic about our chances to continue, first indications are good?

Great news that the patch is out. I was hoping there would be some new DLC to go with it, but oh well.

downloaded the patch and my saved modded game runs fine. I've noticed that the load time between turns is down and it actually shows you what AI turns are being processed. Anyone using the IGE mod though it appears to need updating so we'll have to wait on that. OH and i can now tell the AI to get their missionaries out of my country :lol:

Let me update and try a savegame.

Performance upgrades?

Any idea if this improves the 5 minute late game turns that always kill the modern era?

EDIT: Also TY Firaxis. Between this and finishing the last mission of XCOM/Restarting in Ironmode, i've got a busy weekend.

Top Bottom