Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

Dear Lincoln_lyf,

Thanks for making this wonderful mod. I do love it. Unforturnately, it keeps on CTD after "AutoSave_0132 AD-0425", thus rendering the mod unplayable. :(

The followings are the links to the saved game from "AutoSave_0132 AD-0425" and four previous saves prior to it:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U-rsS94KPuMGtsUlRLb3NYNmc/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U-rsS94KPuWHlkc0M2T0VNYkk/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U-rsS94KPuY2JQVlNGdXF0c3M/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U-rsS94KPudkp1bmx1aEpESlU/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U-rsS94KPueUtzUmE3OTZGS3c/edit?usp=sharing

I have enabled the following mods in my game:-
DLL - Various Mod Components (v 53)
Super Power Balance (v 4)
Super Power Misc (v 1)
Super Power Units (v 4)
Super Power Buildings (v 4)
Quick Turns (v 10)
R.E.D. Modpack (v 27)
R.E.D. HotFix (v 3)
More Great Works (v 3)

I really enjoy your mod, so I hope you may kindly fix the problem. Thanks again! :)

Cheers,
SF

Good news guys
I might just found the reason for crash, or at least one of them.
The problem might be with espionage.
The game used to crash at turn 132 when my spy was one turn from steal technology from Netherlands. After relocate my spy back to my capital, I get through the next turn miraculously!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B082OiLrlvPGS3ZoMm9HVGF5cTQ&usp=sharing

Here is my auto save for last 4 turns before crash and the first turn after the "crash point".

Sorry Lincoln this one has Korea DLC loaded too.

Hello lincoln_lyf,

Thank you for the amazing mod. It has the great potential. Keep up the good work. As some other players, I too encountered the crash to desktop during the AI turn somewhat later in the game. The save file just before end of turn can be found here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68LIxT9-qMucWptdGc5RnJOQzA/edit?usp=sharing

I also have Korea DLC (but no Korea in this game). I activated the DebugMode and connected to the game with the FireTuner. During the AI turn, the Lua Console was logging this:

New Population Rule: population lost!Lyon
New Population Rule: population lost!Lyon
Runtime Error: ...\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Super Power Units (v 4)\LUA\New Attack Effects.lua:31: attempt to index local 'defUnit' (a nil value)
Runtime Error: ...\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Super Power Units (v 4)\LUA\New Attack Effects.lua:31: attempt to index local 'defUnit' (a nil value)

Hopefully you'll figure out the issue. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

2 questions :
1.Can i use this mod with Civ 4 diplomacy mod ?
2.Why can't this mod work with EUI ?

Debugmode seems a handy tool. Where could I get one?

I highly doubt it has anything to do with espionage. In my case, I wasn't even close to the era where you get a spy (early Medieval Era) and I crashed by then. That said, not sure if the others can corroborate your story, but interesting observation I suppose.

Anyway, Debug is accessed using the ~ button, I think. Randomly found that tool by chance in my game.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with espionage. In my case, I wasn't even close to the era where you get a spy (early Medieval Era) and I crashed by then. That said, not sure if the others can corroborate your story, but interesting observation I suppose.

Anyway, Debug is accessed using the ~ button, I think. Randomly found that tool by chance in my game.

Yeah I can't get through by sending my spy else where in the second crash. I guess the problem is with netherlands and in the first time it's my spy who trigger the mine. That explains why spy relocation works for the first but not second time.

Most interesting mod for CiV! Many thanks, Lyncoln.

Hope you resolve crashing issues - highest possible turn for me was 152 :(.

Edit: crashes not connected with espionage / Netherlands / Korea (no Korea in-game, but DLC installed).

Most interesting mod for CiV! Many thanks, Lyncoln.

Hope you resolve crashing issues - highest possible turn for me was 152 :(.

Edit: crashes not connected with espionage / Netherlands / Korea (no Korea in-game, but DLC installed).

I just think it might be one of the AI trying to do something cause the problem. It just happens to be Netherlands in my case.

I have been having the crash problem too, around turn 200 on Epic. I actually support the espionage theory because my game crashes the turn that someone first enters the renaissance. However, why would the medieval spy work and not the second one? Also another radical theory: God's and Kings issue? I mean G & K isn't required for the mod to work (according to steam community page). I will try a game without it when I get back from vacation. Also g & k incompatibility would explain why only some of us have issues... If you don't have gods and Kings and still crash let me know before I go and start a game :)

-Aventador

I just think it might be one of the AI trying to do something cause the problem. It just happens to be Netherlands in my case.

My game crashed after I had pushed 'next turn' button - never during my turn, so you might be right.

I have almost 'complete' edition of CiV (I missed some map packs only).

Bug report:
When an enemy unit stacks with an neutral unit, I cannot use my melee unit to attack the enemy unit without declaring war to the neutral civlization. Neither move or attack command works.

EDIT: I say this is a bug because AI can do the same thing pretty fine.

Tried to do a game with just the basic part of the mod and deactivated the other 3 parts, game still did crash around the time i was getting my 1st unniversities.

Hey :D

I'm nearly done with the translation for the base mod. Do you want me to upload the XML files with only the translated strings inside or do you want me to upload the original file with translations? Whatever is handier for you.

And I'm getting crashes too, sadly. Mine occurs at Round 285 when I click on Next Turn.

Best regards.

this mod seems interesting but the city corruption can be an issue with me, are there ways to fight against it?

FROM EXPERIENCE AND LOOSE DETAILS BY OP: City corruption is greater in cities farther away from the capital. As such, keep your core production cities near the capital. Also, some social policies help (there is a big one in either tradition or liberty can't remember) and I THINK there are buildings too. As a last resort, sell the city's City Hall to turn it into a puppet and eliminate corruption.

I just realized there is some issue with AI not attacking barbarians - in my current game there are 2 horsemen near AI capital not even being touched by AI.

Edit: nvmd. There were a lot more barbarians I did not see ^^.

Hey there !

First of all, thanks to the creators of the mod, I find very nice, very well balanced, not too easy, not too hard, Just ads what was needed to make Civ V th perfect game :D

However, I'm having the same problem than everyone it seems ^^ I'm playing as the Chinese and at turn 221, the game CTD just after the turn of the fifth civilisation (I haven't discovered it yet). I'm playing on warlord, epic speed, the year is 715AD and I'm a couple of turns away from the compass. Might be related to spying, idk. I use RED modpack and IGE as well, I'll try something with it like erasing the fifth civi ^^

edit : the fifth civilization if byzantum. the Game CTD as soon as their turn begins.

Top Bottom