Our words are backed............

carlosMM

Deity
Just heard it on the radio: Israeli Prime Minister Olmertz has hinted in an interview with a private german TV station that his country is in possession of nuclear weapons.

About time they say it out loud! :thumbsup:

Can't find a link yet......

I just watched a rabbi interviewed on some news network who was against Zionism and held the belief that the state of Israel has caused more harm in the world than it has done good, and that it should never have been created. Kept saying things to the effect that Jews, Christians, and Muslims in the 20th century in Palestine prior to 1948 lived in relative harmony.

Just thought that it was relevant.

I thought it was common knowledge that Israel had sub-launched nukes?

nope.

but as Peres once already confided that israel is hotwired...

there are NO slip of the tongue.
im certain Olmert meant exactly what you think he did.

im thinking he sent a subtle message to iran -
you might throw the first punch, but we will have the last laugh!

Yes indeed, Curt, it was well known that israel denies having nukes, but probably has them.But never ever has an israeli or US (where did they get themm, hm?) official in any way hinted at nukes.

And I also do not believe it was anything but a classic Civ-style 'We have nukes, so fear us' thing. Smartly executed, too.

Ha!

Israeli officials swiftly denied Olmert had overridden Israel's traditional "strategic ambiguity" about a nuclear programme.

Looks like they're focusing more on the 'strategic' part.

Why Israel has to be coy about its nuclear weapons is a complete mystery to me. Everybody has known about them for decades.

Why does everyone automaticly assume Israel gets all its weapons from the US? People should really read up on Israelis advanced weapons technology industry.

Why does everyone automaticly assume Israel gets all its weapons from the US? People should really read up on Israelis advanced weapons technology industry.

I assume that israel has nukes sinfce roughly 50 years ago - basically, the Us simply gave them some nukes so they could feel secure, right after the US started to realigze that the Soviets were backing enemies of israel.

Back then, it was less a matter of HOW but WHAT WITH one built nukes. You do not want to suggest that israel was then able to produce enough enriched Uranium for nukes, do you?

I assume that israel has nukes sinfce roughly 50 years ago - basically, the Us simply gave them some nukes so they could feel secure, right after the US started to realigze that the Soviets were backing enemies of israel.

Back then, it was less a matter of HOW but WHAT WITH one built nukes. You do not want to suggest that israel was then able to produce enough enriched Uranium for nukes, do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

France and Britan helped with the nukes. The US helped with the submarine launched missiles.

I just watched a rabbi interviewed on some news network who was against Zionism and held the belief that the state of Israel has caused more harm in the world than it has done good, and that it should never have been created. Kept saying things to the effect that Jews, Christians, and Muslims in the 20th century in Palestine prior to 1948 lived in relative harmony.

Just thought that it was relevant.

Hmm... I don't know. The Pentium 3 chip was designed there, I think the P4 as well. I think that has done the world a lot of good.

Top Bottom