A warning for 360 Owners

Read somewhere the XBox 360 play from HD upgrade can be installed by computer download - burning to disk - installing to console.

Highly recommend the HD upgrade. Console runs so much quieter & efficiently when running from HD with the dvd drive not running at all which means w/o that ungodly spool up noise the dvd drive makes.

The new visual format is also fun. Im actually getting the Xbox chatpad to play with. What the heck.

Gamer Tag
Manock14

Read somewhere the XBox 360 play from HD upgrade can be installed by computer download - burning to disk - installing to console.

Highly recommend the HD upgrade. Console runs so much quieter & efficiently when running from HD with the dvd drive not running at all which means w/o that ungodly spool up noise the dvd drive makes.

The new visual format is also fun. Im actually getting the Xbox chatpad to play with. What the heck.

Gamer Tag
Manock14

Exactly. Burn it to your HD, it makes a lot less noise and is probably a LOT better for the box and the disc.

If you 360 is hooked up to the internet you have live. Remember everyone has silver witch gets us to the market place to rent movies, download stuff, and you download free demos as well.

Saying you hooked up xbox live I don't understand. All you have to do is but your cable that you use to the internet to your 360 and volia, you have live. Not much to hook up unless you don't have highspeed internet, then I can undertand.

All yoiu have to do is make an account an that's it.

No, we have no Xbox live. It isn't hooked up. NO connection. =/
We haven't set it up yet >.<

It doesnt matter what game your playing, if your Xbox 360 overhearts, the cheap soldering comes unstuck and your Xbox dies.

If you have one of the older model 360's dont let it overheat.

Keep your recipe to obviously, im on my third xbox LOL :goodjob:

It doesnt matter what game your playing, if your Xbox 360 overhearts, the cheap soldering comes unstuck and your Xbox dies.

If you have one of the older model 360's dont let it overheat.

Keep your recipe to obviously, im on my third xbox LOL :goodjob:

Same here. I think I've been gifted a newer Xbox this time around, so hopefully it'll last longer.

Top Bottom