Most annoying character on civ rev

Bridog7

Little Monster
In my opinion all of them because they always ask for things in exchange for 10 turns of peace and so on. But if I were to choose I would choose Bismark and Ghandhi being the worst out of all them. A bit of the opposit from civ IV to civ rev from ghandhi. In civ IV he's much nicer. Also in Civ IV Montezuma seems more angrier than he is than in Civ Rev:lol:. I would say the least annoying in civ rev is Mao.

I think I am most annoyed by the female advisors. That is probably because they pop onto the screen far too often.

Queen Elizabeth (English) is down right scary looking. I can't imagine coming home to that every night....

I find the Americans least annoying, they annoy me or fight me the least.

I find the Aztecs are most likely to war me or the Monguls... so I find them more annoying..

The Greeks tend to be isolationist tech builders and a democracy to boot. So Alexander seldom demands anything - even occasionally offers a reasonable tech trade.

The rest of 'em have very similar personalities, so I seldom pay much attention any more. Catherine (and even Elizabeth) give good fan service and Khan is fun to watch.

In my experience the Greeks have almost always left me alone. Gandhi, Genghis Khan and Montezuma are the most annoying, as is Bismarck.

My answer: All of them! I'm playing that game to conquer them, not make peace. I will say that on the DS with all those sounds they make, the most annoying would be Alexander.

Monty who keeps showing his naked torso....

Btw, I'm sure anny Oblivion player will have noticed this; Cleopatra gives a reference to that game!
-"Bruma" is actually a city in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion :p

The more powerful of the bunch tends to be the most annoying and demanding.

The more powerful of the bunch tends to be the most annoying and demanding.

I dunno. I'm playing a game on Emperor as the Germans. The Zulus and Russians are constantly attacking me (and losing), but the Romans are actually being quite peaceful this time. They're top in tech but were nice enough to trade me Flight (gotten from Oxford) for Navigation. I haven't made contact with the French, but they're top in culture.

But I feel a little like Palpatine - just waiting to demonstrate the power of my fully operational battle station. (I'm a little behind 'cause I was building elite warriors, but now they're elite Knights, and will soon be elite Tanks.)

I dunno. I'm playing a game on Emperor as the Germans. The Zulus and Russians are constantly attacking me (and losing), but the Romans are actually being quite peaceful this time. They're top in tech but were nice enough to trade me Flight (gotten from Oxford) for Navigation. I haven't made contact with the French, but they're top in culture.

But I feel a little like Palpatine - just waiting to demonstrate the power of my fully operational battle station. (I'm a little behind 'cause I was building elite warriors, but now they're elite Knights, and will soon be elite Tanks.)

Why don't you read some strategies around? You would learn how to beat deity like if you were playing chieftain. That's my feeling when I play the AI, so stupid, no way I can lose, I lose only if I want to. I would say I can win 100% of the deity games, simply because you can use a lot of tricks to the AI and destroy them in some way.

My answer: All of them! I'm playing that game to conquer them, not make peace. I will say that on the DS with all those sounds they make, the most annoying would be Alexander.

You can mute off the sound if you want to...I usually play with the sound off and me listening to the t.v. (I need background noise). :D

The aztects always declare war on me and the indians always want peace but ceaser/romans pretty mutch leave me alone.

I think all the leaders in CivRev have been dumbed down a bit...but I love it when I'm winning a war and the AI will offer me peace if I give them one of my techs.

My cultural advisor is so annoying sometimes...

Top Bottom