Security! :lol:

I have to agree with joakim. After going through it a third time, I saw how much thought had been placed into the facial expressions during the story.

I don't think I'm anywhere close to being that good at face modelling, largely because I ususally use ragdols with an uneditable face, but I still suck. I also have never managed to figure out how to do muzzle flashes.

tl;dr, you're awesome.

Ongoing intriguing. I'll try to reapproach in here eventually, straightening out the stuff about Damien.

Really, I miss Rocket in DYOS XI. :(

... Anyways, I just realized something you tend to like to do, Thorvald, I don't know whether it's some kind of special logical constructions; it's like that in the above comic: A: "Shouldn't we rush?" B: "I'm the fastest, and I think we should take it slowly." A: "That makes sense." It's pretty cool. I just realized there sometimes are subtle patterns like that in your characters' dialogues; or at least, small amusing tidbits of logical wordplay in some sort or another.

Am I wrong? If anything, it's very cool. You're good at dialogue. :)

It is one of my specialties. :hatsoff: Some of my (i.e. Thorvald's) speech in the early threads was rather poetic, or so I like to think. :p

It's funny you mention the above passage, because the entire comic was structured around the dramatic irony that Rocket, working for the Clone Guild, is trying to acquire the Gem through Hannibal, who was warned by Emperor Frederick that Rocket was a double-agent. Rocket, insofar as I have depicted, is unaware that his secret is out, and Hannibal's little quip, innocent though it sounds, is baiting him.

But then, you've come to expect that sort of intriguery from me. ;)

And... I'm finally done. This means I can probably get at least one more comic up by next year. :D

Last edited:
I was going to do something vaguely similar, but chox, I can't top that. :goodjob:

Full-featured pencil comic finished in less than twelve hours. It's a wonder what the fury induced by less than a minute's discussion can accomplish.

No! Not Kreiger! :eek:

Excellent comic, as always. :thumbsup:

So both Kreiger (DYOS 10.5) and myself (DYOS 11) have something in common, we were both infected with THE VIRUS :run:!

(Though I get better)

That doesn't look too good for Krieger... :(

Wha? No sympathies for me when Wesker injected me with the T-virus? :sad:

CG, your white blood cells were too hardcore to be infected for long. :D

Top Bottom