Orions Mod Collection

I don't have that problem with the water well. No callback is required. Please examine the attachment:

Yeah mine works fine, infact i have it in NWA set-up with RoM.

The download was a modified version and not a clean copy of ROM or RevDCM.

Nope i beg to differ, i didnt do a single thing to it except try it the way you said with your agri mod, thats it.:crazyeye:

The file is no longer available to download on the filefront link.

I know i just deleted it yesterday, because you downloaded it already, i needed the space.

Do you have a copy of your RoM( a site?), so i can take a look at it then?

I meant the callback for the Slave mods requiring Slavery, also noob question, where's the WaterWellEvents.py go?

That file is for the modular WoC version. If using the standard version, you would need to merge the changes from the onBuildingBuilt function in my attachment file into the same function in your CvEventManager.py file.

You see, by using a WoC mod and BUG, there is no python merging required. You just paste the file in and register it in the XML. This makes it really easy to add, remove or troubleshoot mods.

I know i just deleted it yesterday, because you downloaded it already, i needed the space.

Do you have a copy of your RoM( a site?), so i can take a look at it then?

No. But I could create a bare bones Grand Inquisitions version, as it is a whole lot smaller. Check your email.

Glad to hear about your upcoming mod changes... but in the meantime, how exactly do I install your submods on a clean install? I'm new at modding Civ4

My email program said it went out. How big can your email attachments be? The attached rar file was 13MB.

Its hotmail, so i dont know, and i still didnt get it?

Please review post number 44 of this thread.

I looked at post 44 an it referred to ROM or WOC install. Not plain Install. From what I read elsewhere... can't I just put these in the correct places in the main assests folder and run from there? Or do I need to edit the xml as well?

The Immigration Mod

Do you have a city that breeds like the people are in a constant state of orgy? There is no need to implement birth control to control your population. Just migrate to another city! Announcing the release of the Immigration mod in both standard and WoC formats.

This mod has a new unit called the Immigrant. You use two population points from a city, which has a population of at least 10; to create an immigrant. The immigrant can go and join an existing city that has a population of less than 7. Joining a city adds one population point to that city. Best of all the AI can and does use immigrants effectively. Your cities will welcome immigrants with open arms. :) See first post for the download.

EDIT: The first 7 people need to download the Mod again as it was the wrong zip file. Sorry for the confusion. The correct file is now posted.

Will this work with Warlords? (2.13)
If not, can you make it work?
The current version is built for Civ 4 BTS 3.19, not Warlords. By the way, the standard version had a minor python glitch, which is now fixed in an updated download. Most of my testing was done for the WoC version which was flawless. So for those of you still using the standard version, forgive me for another update.

Top Bottom