The Civ5 Guide

Is this going to be updated for BNW?

Whoooaah. Super incredible complete guide! Amaazing. Thanks for sharing this.

I've made an infographic strategy guide myself about the Shoshones'. Check it out!

http://gofort.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/make-the-most-out-of-the-shoshones-civilization-v-brave-new-world-infographic/

I am for update, the old guide is pretty nice, but it needs rework and adding some missing civs, even tho the dude who wrote this guide isnt here, that doesent mean we should just give up, there are a lot of creative and skilled people here around,so I am suggesting that a small contribution is always welcome, since its really hard to write whole guide again.For example, lets start with people suggesting their guides for their favorite/most played/exp civ.

Critics and opinions are welcome, we need them here. :)

I've made an infographic strategy guide myself about the Shoshones'. Check it out!
That's a really nice infographic :goodjob: It would be great if an updated guide presented information in this way

I am for update, the old guide is pretty nice, but it needs rework and adding some missing civs, even tho the dude who wrote this guide isnt here, that doesent mean we should just give up, there are a lot of creative and skilled people here around,so I am suggesting that a small contribution is always welcome, since its really hard to write whole guide again.For example, lets start with people suggesting their guides for their favorite/most played/exp civ.
Critics and opinions are welcome, we need them here. :)
A wiki-style approach? Good idea

Whoooaah. Super incredible complete guide! Amaazing. Thanks for sharing this.

http://gofort.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/make-the-most-out-of-the-shoshones-civilization-v-brave-new-world-infographic/

Rly awesome, we need this short guides.

Do we have any people working on the update or not?

If anyone is interested for update,throw your vote so we can encourage people that are working on it. :)

I just started playing Civ V after purchasing the Sid Meier Humble Bundle, and yes, an updated guide would be awesome.

Obviously I can't help much with content, since I need guidance myself, but since I'll be reading through, I can assist with spelling and grammar etc.

Also a wiki is much better for this type of thing, since it can easily be linked and updated etc.

After taking a look at the War Academy and some of the other guides, it doesn't really seem necessary.

Just noticing that Altitude training given by Mt Kilimanjaro is missing in the Natural Wonders part, even the NW itself doesn't appear in the list.

Top Bottom