civgameoftheweek.com

Grumbles69

Chieftain
Hi Guys,

Due to the Leaderboards getting reset every week, we are taking the details and maintaining an ongoing record. We also have the current weeks map (will be up in 10hrs) in PDF for you to download.

www.civgameoftheweek.com

its the Xbox360 Leaderboards. Email me if you want to help by collecting the PS3 leaderboards.

NOTE: Im at work the Map link won't work for 9 more hrs.

Welcome to CFC, Grumbles! :)

You might want to fix that link (probably by adding a "www" in front of it). Otherwise, the site looks good and a PDF version of the map should probably help many people.

sounds great and when I went on, I couldn't download the map pic.....

Alright, That site seems like it would help me a ton for planning!

The Map for this week is up, its the chieftain map. Download it and check it out its a tiny file :)

Is there anyway you could differentiate the green into grasslands plains and desert squares?

The goal is to develop it over the next few weeks so that we can give all details, not just desert and grassland, but hills and rivers (offence +/-) as well as resources. Currently we are limited by the size of the grid squares on the map, a slightly different green might be the answer. Feel free to download and edit the excel document.

The only way for us to make the map is to play the map, it takes time.

Good point, but I don't have the game, and want to strategize 4 fun!

I have determined a way to show the tile properties by having a different coloured border on each square, next weeks GOTW map will reflect this change and I'll get your feedback as to whether it works or not

Sweet. Grumbles you rock, the site will help so many people!

But how this exactly works? There aren't scenarios?

I start the game of the week 2 days ago, and I started like a normal match, with the tutorial. Probably I'm missing something? You need XBOX360 Live Gold to play it?

Cheers.

Hey Spencer and Grumbles - nice site, something the game should have really incorporated!

How do you get those BC scores? I only played King level best I could do was 1500AD even when i went for it from the start. Last weeks map, for example I could knock off the Russians really quick and the Japanese pretty quick but the French always held on with an archer army. The chinese weren't such a problem.

I'm down there in 9th place. :king:

This week's GoTW a lot harder I think?

What do you think?

My tactic has been Spanish - Indians but then the Japanese and Zulu's seem to get really mad.

Top Bottom