Civilization V Funny screenshots

Apparently Gandhi doesn't understand the Always War setting.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• gandhi always war.jpg
    gandhi always war.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 4,622
As you can see in the image, do you know why the germans built the Great Wall in this game? To protect themselves from the Loch Ness Monster :lol:.

What they don't know is that the monster has escaped and is now on the coast near the lake...

Attachments

• loch_ness_monster.jpg
    loch_ness_monster.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 2,263
Rome and Kammy sign a research agreement and DoW each other on the same turn. Derrrrrp.

Attachments

• RAderp.jpg
    RAderp.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 1,716
Haha nice one! :backstab:

Geneva wants Genoa eliminated, so Geneva goes and eliminate Genoa themselves! :D

Spoiler :

Has anyone else received this kind of request? :rolleyes:

Spoiler :

Has anyone else received this kind of request? :rolleyes:

Spoiler :

Don't roll eyes. You are his friend, you are supposed to back him up. When you didn't, he will rightly call you out on it with a denouncement.:)

I call HAAAAAX!
On a more serious note, I've also never got that request. But 270 hours of gameplay here :p

I actually got that kinda request twice. It's quite rare for your allies to ask to denounce someone else. (215 hours and counting played)

I actually got that kinda request twice. It's quite rare for your allies to ask to denounce someone else. (215 hours and counting played)

I had it happen once - Songhai, friends with Germany and France. Then Germany asks me to support him against France. I said no, he called me out on it. Within 50 turns, he declared war on me.

e: 634.2hrs of playtime for me. Yeah it is quite rare. Not as bad as the mythical "atomic bombers can be shot down by mobile SAMs" though

Wow, I've never seen the AI make requests like that. Ever. In over 700 hours of playing.

I remember playing on a large europe map as Spain, where I was friends with Mongolia, and literally all the other civs on the same turn came to me asking me to denounce them. I said no to all of them, and after that only Mongolia was my friend. :sad:

Let me guess... Ancient ruins?

You could easily kill a civ with that unit... :lol:

I'll kill for my pikemen to stumble upon those ruins.:(

Top Bottom