Suggest ways to freshen things up

how does that happen?? can you please elaborate a little bit. :- ) would be really glad to know it.

As long as you have your warrior, you can delete your settler without losing (I think it's a mechanism set in case you lost the settler to a barb/civ on the first turn). As Germany, you just loot barb camps and start building up an army.

Use your imagination...try it and see what happens ;)

[I think the idea would be to try to gather as many warriors as you can from Barb camps ....and you might even get a few lucky upgrades from ruins..... Potentially I guess you could have a sizeable army ....and, I'm guessing here...because you have no city, there would be no expenses.... You might even be able to take over another city...though it might be tough.

The biggest problem would be getting cornered and having your first one or two warriors wiped out..... :)]

Precisely :goodjob:

While you don't have to pay unit maintainence, you can't select SPs (no bonuses for your army), although you still amass :c5gold: gold, :c5culture: culture, and :c5faith: faith (and possibly techs from ruins). This playstyle is extremely difficult even on settler difficulty :eek:

Don't GG spawn in our near cities a anyway?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Haven't reached this point with BNW myself, but I found in Civ4 when I needed a change-up, I'd switch from standard games to scenarios. I imagine the same holds true for civ5.

Top Bottom