The diplomacy DON'Ts list

Anyone has any advice on what to do when you are presented with the two dialogue options

-You will pay for this

or

-Very well

Does this choice have any consequences? It doesn't seem to be reflected in the AI attitude list.

:lol: Yes, Shaka is VERY dangerous.
But I never find a situation in which the Huns are a threat.

When you see Shaka, send a warrior over and steal worker right away. AIs with worker stolen always end up last in my games.

Anyone has any advice on what to do when you are presented with the two dialogue options

-You will pay for this

or

-Very well

Does this choice have any consequences? It doesn't seem to be reflected in the AI attitude list.

It's just for flavor. Nothing comes of it

37)Always read what Monty says when you talk to him. You will love what he says.
Spoiler :

Æ♀)Edit the leader dialogue for their "insults" to become completely nonsensical, so that when Alex comes to you to insult you he just discusses how he complains about his horses' fleas, and Genhgis simply asks "We sausage man?"

It's just for flavor. Nothing comes of it

Is that a fact? Are you sure it doesn't factor into their future decision making somehow?

Same question about "how dare you" vs "sorry we're not interested" in regards to declaring war. I definitely had civs abandon their plans and go for someone else soon after I said "how dare you". Hasn't happened with the other response yet, they just start their war on their own. Could be coincidence but it would be nice to know.

The Huns always are friendly to me, even when i'm not a warmonger

Same here :lol:
Throughout many games I played he has only ever denounced me once

In the end of the war when England is fully conquered, I keep NO cities, I gave them all to the surrounding neighbors of England, namely Carthage and Byzantines. Guess what ? Next turn they denounced me.

Gifting the cities to anyone else don't reduce the penalty you took for capturing them in the first place. Only proper liberations have that effect.

It even looks like you took England's last city in that war? No wonder they all denounced you the next turn.

Top Bottom