Civilization V Funny screenshots

I have deleted the chat box and names of players in game; that's why the white boxes are there. :)

I think Ragusa's affinity with the sea is a bit too strong...

Awful news! The French city of Lyon has overthrown it's masters and has sunk to barbarism!

Thought this is appropriate to place in this thread.

Cool!!!

<---4 more screens to go :eek:

This doesn't beat poker players though...i saw 12 screens one day and the guy was playing on like 50+ tables at the same time.

Hanoi is ready for 'Nam.

Spoiler :

New Discovery Channel reality show: Alaskan Barbarians.

Spoiler :

This one is a little vague. I started up a game and spawned with no settler or warrior. A few seconds later, "You have been defeated!"

Spoiler :

I think you spawned on Ice. Your warrior and settler died of Frostbite.

Evil octopus monster and a great steel

Attachments

• 2012-06-29_00001.jpg
    2012-06-29_00001.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 1,445
  • 2012-06-26_00002.jpg
    2012-06-26_00002.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 1,291
-> So, after the end of the crusade against the Turks, I expected to have a rest and see how my empire was developing...

And then this happens in a single turn:

''En guerra'' = ''At war''

--> My Privateer suffers a little accident at the enemy lines.

--> Well, lucky me.

Spoiler :
It contained a map...

La Venta wants to be an Island Nation. I think they're taking it WAAAAY too seriously.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 1,744
Here's what we've been training for all these years, men. Time for operation: stand here nonchalantly. Don't worry, there isn't an Iroquois word for "excuse me."

Attachments

• bored now.jpg
    bored now.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,589
I think the setup is ugly. I can't stand the bars in between multiple monitors. Quite distracting and ******ed to purchase all of them.

If Samsung can just go and get up from their lazy ass and go and start a manufacturing company in the Republic of Botswana to mass produce single large computer monitors of that size, gamers will surely buy them for 500 US dollars. I am certain they can be cheap laborers with 1 bucks an hour price tag on them.

Hit printscreen button within games.
Go to Screenshots folder in ..\MyGames\Civ5\.. where the tga file now is.
Fireup your favorite drawing soft.
Clip/Cut whatever you need.
Save as jpg (to fit within or underneath the 500kbs maximum CF limit).
Start a reply here.
Hit Go Advanced button.
Load the above jpg into the browse field (three slots are available) and upload it.
Close that window.
Post the reply.

Enjoy seeing your image online.

I got this app called "Ivan Image converter" which converts between between something like 50 different image type extensions. So, you can open the tga screensave in ivan image converter then choose the "convert" dropdown which shows all the choices. Then choose jpeg and click, it automatically creates a second image file with that type extension next to the screensave file.

It's very useful, especially for all the very odd, unused, or proprietary image type file extensions that exist out there.

I didn't get a screen shot of it unfortunately, but once I had the terrain tooltip "ocean" stuck in the middle of the screen, and after a while america denounced the azteks. That message happened to read "america has denounced the ocean". I wouldn't put it past them.

Top Bottom