Need help with Global WW2 Scenario

pap1723

Prince
Hey guys, I'm new to this board, but I frequent the boards at Apolyton.

Anyway, I am making an update of Captain Nemo's 2194 DAYS OF WAR scenario, with a major focus on multiplayer, but the problem is I need a new map.

I am going to make it on a Giga-map, and the only map of the world I can find in Giga size, would not work well for a WW2 scenario.

I am not good at making maps as my artistic ability lacks in that area, but I want to make this scenario.

If anyone would like to help me make a new map, or with anything else, please e-mail me at pap1723@aol.com, or contact me on AOL or AOLIM at pap1723.

Some time ago Mercator made a very good Earth map. He made the map in 4 parts each about the max allowed Civ2 map size (then there were no ideas about Gigamaps yet).
As I remember he didn't finished the maps, everything was grassland, but it was in high quality.
You can use his Mapeditor to make these 4 maps to one Gigamap and then add terrain.
It is good in scenario making if you start from all-grassland map because then you can decide yourself which terrain to use for what. For example you can use some terrain types for special resources (oilfields etc).

Anyway, good luck!

Top Bottom