regalman's Map Factory

Didn't know you had a thread, just came in to say hello and to tell you those maps are just brilliant work.

Thank-you. In fact, the bottom one isn't a bad basis for the map itself. If you've time to change it, I think the leader will now be Odysseus rather than Penelope! I realised why I had her in a Civ 3 version was because I'd not got any other Greek queens.

Changed my mind....going to go with Penelope, if you can put her name on the map please ;).

If I may ask two more maps, assuming the requests aren't closed yet:

Phrygia
(Gold. That's all I can say. Please gold)
Spoiler :

Crete
(if you could somehow put in a shape that remembers the Minotaur or even a fading discrete Minotaur it would be extra awesome :))
Spoiler :

The italicized texts are merely suggestions or a light request, I am more than satisfied with the maps you gave me thus far, so do not let these restrain your artistic talent. :)

If there's any chance of an additional request, could you please do the Gupta empire under Chandra Gupta I?

Spoiler :

I like them very much actually. Read about them triggering the golden age of India. Thought about making a map for them, but decided not to since I didn't have much time and it was gonna go to waste. Will do!

Also, wouldn't Chandragupta II be a better choice for a ruler? He did rule during their zenith and their is much more you can find about him on the net compared to I

Thanks!

Also, wouldn't Chandragupta II be a better choice for a ruler? He did rule during their zenith and their is much more you can find about him on the net compared to I
There's enough about Chandragupta I to write a small civilopedia article about; I've also done the DOM speech about him founding the Gupta empire, then extending it through diplomatic marriage (which could have made it a great candidate for the dip marriage UA). The civ's already complete except for the map; they're a scientific civ and I've also been able to make use of Jan's Chakra Thrower icon that was created but not used for the More Civs India pack.

Map looks great, but if that Penelope is Odysseus' Penelope was she ever actually ruling? Like, I'm pretty sure she managed the kingdom while Odysseus was off fighting Trojans or Cyclopes, but surely that's still during the reign of Odysseus, not Penelope?

Map looks great, but if that Penelope is Odysseus' Penelope was she ever actually ruling? Like, I'm pretty sure she managed the kingdom while Odysseus was off fighting Trojans or Cyclopes, but surely that's still during the reign of Odysseus, not Penelope?

Pouakai, this was my request, as per Anno Domini. I wanted to have Penelope as the ruler of their civilization as there are a lot of Greek kingdoms in there, all ruled by men - and I chose this to be a female ruler.

Could you please make two maps for me? The first one is the Kingdom of Galicia under Afonso III (866 AD, he was king of Asturias) and a comparison with nowadays Galicia in the same map. The maps are these:
Spoiler :

And the other one is Bhutan in 1907.
Spoiler :

Top Bottom