Which Edition?

Zubbus

Antarctican Predator
Hi, I'm trying to buy this game. There's a game of the year edition and a gold edition.
Which one has more stuff?

The gold edition seems to have more stuff but I'm not sure. Also Gold is only available through steam at the moment so I'm not keen on that, but if it's A LOT better I'll hold out.

Also is there any word of a base game + expansion pack or a 2nd expansion pack coming out?

Thanks.

Do you maybe mean the GOTY edition?
That version has most of the DLC for Civ5 included. If it's a better deal for you depends on how you value the DLC in comparison to the money.
For an overview over the DLC please see here.

There has no word been said yet regarding a combo with the expansion or a second expansion...because...you know...the expansion is just one month old ;).

No, I said game of the year edition and gold edition. But you know what, I read your post and your link and I think I know a bit more about what *I* was talking about.

You see, this seems to be the *only guy* in the world who is selling this "gold edition". I will include the link for your perusal.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sid-Meier...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3cc90ecfdf

So I now guessing he made up this "Gold" part. What he is selling is the DLC version. Which will explain why you haven't heard of it.

So there are 2 GOTY editions and I want the one with more stuff. I think that clears it up. Thanks!

No, I said game of the year edition and gold edition.

:blush: sorry, sometimes I don't pay enough attention to what I read :blush:.

But yeah, right, this is essentially the second GOTY version with most of the stuff, and the "Gold" part is either made up or a mistake.

Top Bottom