Pre-FC/CrezNES Thread: 1836

Confirming Ottomans

...Chile, you say?

I'm willing to trade with Jehoshua if he wants to avoid being pigeonholed as Popeguy. I think Shadowpope would be awesome.

...Chile, you say?

I'll mark you down for Chile.

I'm willing to trade with Jehoshua if he wants to avoid being pigeonholed as Popeguy. I think Shadowpope would be awesome.

That's very gracious of you. If Jehoshua accepts I'll swap you guys around. I think Jeho would make a fine Austria anyway (even if it means paying respects to the Shadowpope).

Confirming Mexico. It'll be easy to do better than IRL. I guess.

I have studied Greece in the 19th century, and I know that in 1837 (just a year before 1836, where this NES is set) Greece had a population of 926,000.

I have studied Greece in the 19th century, and I know that in 1837 (just a year before 1836, where this NES is set) Greece had a population of 926,000.

Is that the number of people in the lands of modern-day Greece, or the number of people directly ruled by the Greek government as of 1837?

The number of people living in the Greek State (1837).

By the way, the source for my numbers is from: History of the Greeks, Modern Hellenism 1827-1864, Chapter 5, Politics and Economy (1835 - 1843), page 170 by Professor Giorgos Anstasiadis.

Unless Azale wants to switch, Confirming the Qing

Confirming Peru (this is my third concurrent NES as Peru - woe betide my inbox)

Confirming Brazil.

Confirming Piedmont!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom