1001 Bad (or good) Jokes About CIV

135. Knock knock. Who's there? Wu. Wu who? Stop cheering like you have a unique unit as good as the Chu-ko-nu.

136. Knock. knock. Who's there? You. You who? I take it you've developed telecommunications.

137. Knock. knock. Who's there? Horton. Who? Horton. Who? DUDE, YOU REALLY NEED TO RESEARCH ACOUSTICS!

137. NOC. NOC. Who's there? Ctrl+E.

Gandhi walks into a bar with a giraffe and orders two beers. They both down them and he orders two more. This happens a few times until the giraffe keels over on the floor. Gandhi gets up and walks to the door to leave and the bartender says "HEY, you can't leave that lyin there!!!" Gandhi says "Its not a lion, its a giraffe" and disappears out the door into the misty night.

Gandhi walks into a bar with a giraffe and orders two beers. They both down them and he orders two more. This happens a few times until the giraffe keels over on the floor. Gandhi gets up and walks to the door to leave and the bartender says "HEY, you can't leave that lyin there!!!" Gandhi says "Its not a lion, its a giraffe" and disappears out the door into the misty night.

139: And then the bar is nuked, killing 3/4 people who were inside.

141: What do you call a holy site for a religion that forces you to pay taxes? A Holy Tithe
142: Princess Celestia is immortal, really good at magic, a wise ruler, and gives ponies +1 food per banana.

Gandhi walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table and grabs one of the billiard balls. To everyone's amazement, he sticks it in his mouth, and somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at Gandhi, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"

"No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table... whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied Gandhi, "he eats everything in sight. Sorry! I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff."

Gandhi finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later Gandhi is in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While Gandhi is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.

Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did just now?"

"No, what?" replied Gandhi.

"Well, he stuck both a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled them out, and ate them!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied Gandhi. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to poop that cue ball out, he measures everything first now."

That was 144, Beaver. Here's 145:

The Civ lesson is: Be careful moving through choke points!

You have a gift.

. . . and a curse.

You like #75, Krajzen? Let's flip it around:

146. Unless they put Henry VIII in the game, Elizabeth's really more of a Onedor than a Tudor.

also:

147. With the castle I get from Himeji, my city strength is enough to take out besieging soldiers with a single shot. It's a real one-hit wonder.

Gandhi walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table and grabs one of the billiard balls. To everyone's amazement, he sticks it in his mouth, and somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at Gandhi, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"

"No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table... whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied Gandhi, "he eats everything in sight. Sorry! I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff."

Gandhi finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later Gandhi is in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While Gandhi is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.

Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did just now?"

"No, what?" replied Gandhi.

"Well, he stuck both a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled them out, and ate them!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied Gandhi. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to poop that cue ball out, he measures everything first now."

I LOL'd so hard :lol:

148. Hi, I'm Darius. Wanna see the panzer that a CS gifted me with a Mobility promotion move down a railroad during a golden age? Wanna see it again?

Might as well bring this back.

143. There was never any hope for Cyrus to be the leader of Persia; it just wasn't his destiny.

You have no idea how long this took me.

146. Well, it was a valiant attempt on Key Club's part.

150: How many civfanatics crossed the street? None, because they all counted and got different answers before Ghandi nuked the area.

Come on guys, we need to get better at numbering... It isn't that hard! :D

151: Knock Knock. Who's there? Gandhi. Gandhi who? And then the house got nuked, killing all people inside
Gandhi then walked away with sunglasses, saying: Nobody questions Gandhi

152: Ghandi: I'm going to nuke you with an atomic bomb.
153: Ethiopia: No you're not, I'm going to Stele your bomb.
154: Siam: Wat's an atomic bomb? I have nuclear missiles now.
155: Japan: Too bad I just took your city, you have Zero nukes now.
156: Mongolia: Khan I have Nukes too?
157: Persia: I don't care about your nukes. I'm Immortal anyway.
158: Player: You might be Immortal, but I just won the game, so I'm a deity.

Top Bottom