RandNES 1: Dawn of a World

Any Temperate River, but anyway...

------------

Aimoni- Orders:
-4 EP on raising men for war
-2 EP on training the men to fight in more complicated battle formations. With better military officers, we should be able to pull this off. The formations will be designed to make it easier to outflank the enemy whilst at the same time making ourselves harder to outflank
-4 EP on establishing a centralised agricultural system. With better civil officers than most, we should be able to make for more efficient production than private farmers can (at least in the Stone Age).

And of course, we expand and subjugate the neighbours.

Damn it, too late to join turn 1?

Tusdar Orders

-5 EP living in such a harsh environment the people of the Tusdar tribe began forcus on their agricultural needs by creating a network of earthen walls that allowed them to control the rise and fall of the Lamia river. This in turn help created flood plains farm for the people.

-3 EP The people of Tusdar begin the tradition of telling their young one of a folklore of how their tribe came to be. The story begin with the world be only water until four gigantic beings made of rocks who the people of Tusdar called Uleses which in translate means “Worldy Ones”. (more of the story will become reveal as the religion develop but for now it just a folklore)

-2 EP Some of the young men of the tribe go under train to become warrior of the Tusdar tribe

Everblack, that's a bit advanced for the stone age isn't it? I mean so are canals, but that's my special ability :)

Ura'qui Orders
-4 EP work on creating primitive canals(ie trenches with water flowing) so that fish will swim up and down, making them easier to catch
-4 EP build rafts(3-4) and spears and send out groups to fish
- 2 EP Building a stone and mud brick shrine decorated with shells and pearls to worship the Oceanic Gods

Really? shot I was taking a chapter out of pre-dynastic Egyptians book during the Neolithic era and I didnt think what they did was that advance. mrrandomplayer if my first action is to advance Ill change it.

Edited: Well maybe I might not be wrong since look around on the internet their have been earth wall that have pre date to the Stone Age but it till your call mrrandomplayer.

Name: Elrich/Seon
-Starting Location and Colour (shown on map):

-Government: Tribalism
-Unique Power: Wings of Freedom: The Elrich people settle other lands of favorable conditions faster and are eager explorers and traders.
-Capital City: A'Elrich

--Name: Elrich
--Size: Small
--EP produced per turn: 10 (for the capital)
--Maintenance: 0
--Unique Features: Palace (+5 EP per turn)

-EP per turn: 10
-Stored EP: 0
-EP Spending: ---
-Army Size: 5
-Description: The people of Aelrich are proud people who sailed across the shallow seas in some untold times past to settle one of the great island-continents of the North. The blood of perhaps one of the most ancient explorers still flow strongly within the veins of the Elrichi.

-Name/Player: Bhalibris/Immaculate
-Starting Location and Color (show on map):
purple.
no access to picture software presently so please just situate me on the island far to the west of Amesjay- the one that is most western of all those northern islands- the one that is half mediterranean and half green. Situate the city itself right on the river- northern edge of the southern bay. (EDIT: North of seon!)

-Unique Power: Sails: Sturdier boats, better sailors, fishermen, and navigators (later)
-Cities: Bhabli, Pravib

-EP Spending:
5EP on a fishing fleet. (catamarans?)
3EPon developing pottery
2EP on salt industry (saltern, briquetage)

-Description:
Bhalibris are ditheists dedicated to the Twin incarnations Yawu (feminine, agriculture, sun) and Haihai (masculine, seas, stars). They are expert fishermen and sailors but also raise goats and grow wheat. They are a jubilant, talkative people, fond of bright colors, jewelry, music, song, and dance.

Eshika Spending:

30%: Grapes are prevalent in our area, as well as pomegranate, honey, and barley. We know what beer is (Evidence shows that grain agriculture was heavily spurred on by the desire for beer.) Odds are, someone is going to leave out some grape and pomegranate juices, allowing them to ferment. We will have wine. (Mead, also, is probably a part of our development package.)
20%: We need to find a way to carry and store our Alcohols, Olive Oils, and other sundry products: Research Pottery.
20%: Storing our supplies are all good and well, but if we have nowhere to keep them, we can't do much with them. Develop semi-subterranean granaries. Being partially underground will keep the temperature even and cool.
30%: We wish to expand out agricultural and trade package to other areas. Build/send ships out to meet new people and trade them our stuff for theirs.

Want to delete this .. not sure how this became a double post ..:confused:

OOC :
Since it was clarified by the GM that no one has had any "fixed EP" to spend, i am hereby posting the projects the Foe would undertake with investments in each of them as percentages. Hope that would be acceptable
:c

Foeinu orders :
Construction of Foerin, the Womb of Foe: This is a grand project that would probably take several years to complete. We would be spending a fixed percentage of the available EPs to spend every year over the years. Stones, bigger than an average human would be collected from the surrounding regions, and assembled to form three connected circles. The central region indicate the 'zone of creation' known colloquially as "Foerin, womb of Foe". Its in the Foerin, that all tributes to the Foe are made, on the days the moon shines brightly in the night sky.
Spoiler :

Investment : 50 %

Establish the order of Sons of Foe, the suFoe: The men of society would be provided with the sharp stone/flint tools, to hunt wild animals from the country side, which would be later brought back to the settlement. The animals are carefully skinned, the meat scraped off the skin. The skin, is later dried under the sun, to be gifted to the most promising hunter. These men are also entrusted with defending the settlement, in case strangers are sighted in the vicinity.
Investment: 35%

Hall of the Elders : Construct the Hall of the Elders, primarily with blocks of stone. The sitting area on the inside are made cozy with cushion made of leaves packed in animal hides.
Investment: 15%

Hadun Orders:
-3EP to constructing a lumberyard along the river, in the forest. (Mainly just a place where we can coordinate our woodcutters/store wood/process the wood)
-3EP to constructing a mine (mainly stone, though if any minerals are found, mine them too) along the river near the rocky terrain to the north (if possible, otherwise anywhere else near the river is fine).
-3EP to constructing a granary to protect our food from spoilage and wildlife.
-1EP to constructing a small shrine (preferably stone) in the capital in honour of Ardun (the god of the Earth)

Note: If we aren't supposed to be using a set amount of EP, then I guess my numbers can be percentages.

Note: More to come on Ardun and the beliefs of the Hadun.

@Everblack: Your orders are fine.

@Seon, Immac: Your applications look good.

@Everyone: In terms of spending, earlier on, it would be easier for me for you to just divide the EP manually (not by%).

OOC :
Since it was clarified by the GM that no one has had any "fixed EP" to spend, i am hereby posting the projects the Foe would undertake with investments in each of them as percentages. Hope that would be acceptable

Um... In the update it was mentioned that everyone has 10 EP to spend, and that we could decide what to spend and how much to spend on certain things.

Can I assume that I have 10 EP and spend it?

I would think to wait until you are in the next update first, but then again ask mrrandom.

Since this is still Update 0, that's fine, but in the future, new players will have to wait until the next update (they'll still get the same amount total, or start at a relatively higher tech level).

@All: What I said is that there are no defined EP spending costs, except for new cities. You have a set amount of EP to assign every turn.

Hmm, reading through this thread, this looks interesting.

Also, that map is so small. Like, really, really small.

Elrich Orders

4 EPs on developing farmlands around the lake, growing wheat, olive, and carrots.

3 EP on creating a small fishing fleet in the Lake.

3 EP on developing stone-carving based art.

Hmm, reading through this thread, this looks interesting.

Also, that map is so small. Like, really, really small.

Yeah, by the time I had realized that I hadn't maximized Paint, it was too late. Just imagine an Earth map of that size and put it into perspective.

I will update sometime over this weekend (which includes Friday for me:D).

Top Bottom