SKNES III: Bullets with Butterfly Wings

I am very sad to see this go. For the record, SK, I was probably more invested in this NES than any other on the forum right now and I feel especially guilty (or whatever) for not contributing more to the thread and to the general atmosphere and theme of the setting. I will definitely come back any time and every time you mod anything similar to this, or whatever else you might do.

Onward and upward.

I feel like this is partly my fault. My orders were terrible, quite frankly, and I honestly put nothing more than the minimum effort into this. I feel really bad, and I wish you wouldn't kill it, but I wouldn't wish running an NES you're not passionate for on my worst enemy.

In the end, I'm sorry for not putting effort into this.

Aww man, I was enjoying this game. im sad to see it go, sorry I didn't contribute too much in the thread. Not really much need for diplomacy on my part tbh though :(

message me when you decide to do SKNES IV

I was honestly pretty peeved when people started dropping this NES after like, two turns. What is that, a month? It's really not that hard to predict if you're going to be busy in a month. Either join a NES and commit to it, or don't join it at all. And for Christ's sake, how long does it take to write up orders? Sans diplomacy for the un-committed player, you could hammer out an order set in half an hour. You really can't take half an hour of your time to write up orders for something you joined? Really.

Ugh. I was really enjoying this NES too. Sorry for the kind-of-rant, I'm just pissed. SK, I was loving this NES, and I'm sad to see it go. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out if you mod another.
Calm down.

Top Bottom