Modders: Provide Firaxis with the missing Wonders for the aerial city view!

Longasc

Deity
I am sorry to post this suggestion again, but I think Tavis ? already asked here if some modders want to create the missing wonders for the aerial city view.

I think here are soooo many modders, some are really good... why don't they join forces and do something that more than say 100's of players actually play/use?

This should really have not been too much work for Firaxis, I do not know but graphic artists are not involved in programming usually, and I think they *can* create nice wonder pics for the aerial view within 3 days...

I think there are many mods with amazing graphics out there - even if I think that this would have been Firaxis job, how about some modders doing a complete Wonder package for Firaxis - they would perhaps give all the rights for free to Firaxis, but hey, would it not be great to see their works as part of the final and probably last patch for Civ3 / Conquests?

I usually do not read this forum, but you are right. Perhaps GOD or a MOD will move it? :worship:

The modders know about it already. It was posted in that forum a while ago. More likely then not if someone was intrested they would have sent Jesse a PM so someone might have done a few.

Top Bottom