for better, or for worst?

for better or for worst?

• Worse, can have degraded graphics, disatisfaction.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did worst, its graphics are for 2-year-olds, basically tells you how to win, and... blorg, its awful.

I became a Civ addict with Civ 1. I progressed to Civ 2 & Civ 3 but broke my addiction when I became a father. I had not time to play computer games.

I remember well all the problems with PC gaming (CPU too slow, video card conflicts, not enough memory, wrong kind of memory – oh forget it!!) so for gaming I steered my son to Playstations. Needless to say I pounced when I saw CivRev on PS3.

I could not imagine how Civ would work without a keyboard & mouse but in CivRev it is just so easy. I will not go back to the PC for gaming so I look forward to future Civs on PS3.

I did worst, its graphics are for 2-year-olds, basically tells you how to win, and... blorg, its awful.

who cares about graphics for a strategy game?

This road has been taken with so many games. Most recently TF2. We all know how that went. The argument doesn't work.

Telling you how to win in the, what, 4 ways you can win in this? Wow. Compare this to the mysteries of Civ 4... wait a minute... it tells you how to win in every other Civ game as well! Clever...

I enjoy this Civ a good bit because of the shorter time span. Instead of learning about a mistake I made several hours later, I learn about it in about 30 minutes. I don't get as annoyed when I spent hours of my time to figure out I can't win.

Top Bottom