Barbarians cheat

volkanbadem

Chieftain
I had a wounded medic chariot in the city. A warrior attacked from 2 tiles to the city and captured it. i use bts 3.19 without mods.

If the city had culture there's no way a warrior could attack it from 2 tiles away unless it had Woodsman II promo and moved through a forest, but I've never seen barbs use that. If the city was still in revolt and had no culture the barb could have used roads.

The barb was on the forest without road but there was road on the tile between the forest and city.

Screenshot and/or Savegame?

may be 5-10 turns later. it was in the city edirne. the barbarian warrior was on the northwest of the horse pasture. i did not save after the case. the barb cannot have used the roads since the forest was unroaded nor it is my territory. i was aware of the barb, and planned my wounded medic chariot to match it next turn when it is healed.

Save proves nothing.

There is no way the barb warrior could of used your roads. There is also no way he could of got double movement on plains tile when it had your culture.

Perhaps you clicked through and missed the fact it had moved closer to the city?

It's possible for a warrior to beat a chariot AT full health, although not probable. yeah, my thinking is you were just not aware that the warrior was adjacent to the city on that turn, or there was another warrior adjacent you didn't see. (that stuff actually happens to me quite often - just not seeing things)

Top Bottom