GMR Cultural warlords

Brazil has seized Madrid the holy city of Tengriism and has taken control over Great Wall, Temple of Artemis and Great Library. :banana:

Emperor Pedro declared war on Spain one turn before Queen Isabell finished the research of Machinery and got her own crossbows. it was really lucky timed attack on Spain's capital. :woohoo:

Day and night compared to our continent! Very very peaceful right here...i only built an extra archer since we have begun! But someone of you might be pretty strong early on too ;)

3 very strong players cramped up on each other. Trouble is bound to happen. I'm just sticking to my corner, waiting, hoping, staying invisible.

@EEE_BOY
Madrid was seized by Brazil two turns ago. Nearly all spanish units which took part in the defense of the city were destroyed. The Ottoman Empire will conquer Sevilla the second city of Spain in one or two turns. The third and the last city of Spain which is Barcelona will also fall afterwards. So Spain doesn't stand a chance.

Then why Sultan of the Ottomans have still been building up his military forces?
Emperor Pedro believes that France, Brazil and the Ottoman Empire can all grow and prosper by living peacefully on our common continent after destruction of Spain :king:

We have Heathen Conversion, so the Ottomans are having fun with barbarians. I've never used piety before and I'm not sure if I can catch up with the tech leaders.

Ottomans will be causing troubles to whoever is leading the game. As we have built a fleet of ships in this lake, and aimed for Madrid. We do intend to use these ships, as no ship can go outside for fun :(

I guess you will not give up Madrid easily, so let's exchange some hammers and let Tarbanak develop for a while before he is too ahead.

We have Heathen Conversion, so the Ottomans are having fun with barbarians. I've never used piety before and I'm not sure if I can catch up with the tech leaders.
Ottomans will be causing troubles to whoever is leading the game. As we have built a fleet of ships in this lake, and aimed for Madrid. We do intend to use these ships, as no ship can go outside for fun :(
I guess you will not give up Madrid easily, so let's exchange some hammers and let Tarbanak develop for a while before he is too ahead.
Mighty Sultan, it's very honourable of you that you have made clear your intention beforehand and haven't tried to backstab Brazil.
Emperor Pedro appreciates your deed. :hatsoff:

A chariot archer was sent to scout near Seville. Brazil had to DoW the Ottoman Empire in order to find out composition of the turkish troops gathered by Sultan for the invasion of Madrid. It seems that the Ottomans military consists from at least four galleass, a trireme and some ground army of two spears and an archer that still can be upgraded before attaking Madrid.
A brazilian army has sworn to defend to their last drop of blood the holy city of Tengriism the religion of the majority of the Brazilian population. :ar15:

The Ottomans have been advancing on Madrid by making use of both naval and ground forces. They have suffered heavy casualties but made severe damages to the city defense.

Barcelona the last city of Spain has fallen. Brazilian people went to the streets to celebrate this victory at the first carnival. :dance:

GG PrimEval

Already? We didn't met at all...

All ground and naval forces, except for a trireme, which took part in the advance on Madrid were destroyed by the brazilian army. Madrid was saved from cruelty of ruthless Ottomans. :king:

Emperor of cultural and peaceful France realized that he could not stay away from the conflict between his neighbours, so he decided to join forces with Emperor Pedro to fight back the Sultan. :salute:

Emperor Pedro sends his congratulations to french allies who managed to liberate Seville from savage Ottoman rule. :beer:

Greetings to all national leaders of the world! Emperor Pedro is happy to announce the establishment of World Congress where all of us will get an opportunity to discuss and make collective decisions on issues of global importance.
Emperor Pedro has already sent invitations for participation at First Session of World Congress to France, Egypt, Poland, Ethiopia and Indonesia. Even our bitter enemies from Istanbul should arrive to Rio de Janeiro and take their seats among other national representatives.

On this Session Brazil has made a proposal of Arts Funding. If approved, this resolution will make lives of peacefully developing cultural civs easier. While warmonger civs will be in trouble, because they gain power based on advanced military technologies.
Vote for Arts Funding to help maintain peace in this world! :high5:

I will add cultural heritage sites if everyone agree:)

The Ottoman Empire was destructed by joint armies of France and Brazil. Both of former turkish cities were incorporated into France, as it was agreed upon when forming the Anti-Ottoman alliance.
Now the Eternal peace shall be restored on our common continent. Both nations have got an opportunity to build up peacefully to achieve cultural supremacy.

Good Game EEE

At the moment there are two leaders in the game: Poland and Brazil.
Brazil (8 cities) has been leading in hammer and food production, while Poland (4 cities) has been leading in science and GNP. Poland has also constructed majority of important world wonders necessary for Cultural Victory.
France (5 cities) may also catch up, because the French has taken control over Istambul.

PS It seems that Ethiopia (Atradie) used unintentionally a trading offer bug in this game.
I sent Ethiopia an offer to trade its gems for brazilian copper two turns ago.

The next turn I got a notification that Ethiopia accepted my proposal, but traded its gems for brazilian ivory. :eek:

Can I technically DoW Ethiopia in order to cancel this trading deal wrongly concluded?

You should. Use of trade bug should always be prohibited.

Make peace, and make the deal again.
Atradie, pleace never modify a deal. Only accept or reject are to be used. If you want to modify, reject and make a new deal with what you are willing to trade.

I got a PM from Atradie that he was not aware of that kind of bug. Go on then. :)

The Ottoman empire was doomed to fail as our capital is in the inner lake, our fleet has no use at all.

Anyway, I bet Poland win and revenge the annoying Brazil and France.

Don't try anything stupid! This might not work on me :lol:

It doesn't looks like but my production isn't that far away from Brazil too. They probably need to win by force...France should be worried about Brazil from now.

Not worried about Brazil. Taking my lands will only drag him down and make him unhappy. Istanbul could perhaps be useful to him, but then why give it to me? Paris? Meh, he already have enough food trades for his cap.

He intends to use me for his dirty work and as long as it suits my interests, I'm fine with that.

Top Bottom