how to stop the zulu rush

shanemcain

Chieftain
This is very frustrating i play alot of ranked teams as the Japanese and the French (on the 360). Somehow every now and then I get rushed with an army in the beggining before i can even get an army. I need help! How you stop the zulu rush!

Simple: just build more units early on. Focus on production early to pump out your early units. When you see the units coming, rush warriors or archers. Research bronzeworking early because archers are much better defenders than warriors.

Simple: just build more units early on. Focus on production early to pump out your early units. When you see the units coming, rush warriors or archers. Research bronzeworking early because archers are much better defenders than warriors.

I actually had a player who quit the game very early because his zulu rush DIDNT work, de lost 2 armies. I played as Romans

I actually had a player who quit the game very early because his zulu rush DIDNT work, de lost 2 armies. I played as Romans

Classic Civilization MP history.
If the rush does work, the defender left, if the rush fail, the attacker left.... :lol:

French has a bonus to stop that rush, you need to spend some time checking the tech tree, you have pottery, so that allow you to rush for masonry right away and get a free wall. Then bronze working for archers and that it is.

Top Bottom