Can't build AP - Diplo is On

chaotichero

Chieftain
Hi folk,

i am playing with a friend of mine some casual pbems. In one of those, we play team battleground, left vs. right, each of us with an emperor cpu in team. My team researched theology first, i had no state religion, i waited 3 turns for a GP to pop, so i started a GA and switched to buddism (available in 4 of my cities), same turn i went for OR. In this turn, no AP could be found in the build overview, it isn't even out-greyed. So i said, ok, CIV has to settle down, i waited a turn, to accomplish the religion switch. But, no AP visible in the build overview.

So, in short:
Can't build AP!
Although:
- Theology
- State religion
- Not build yet
Settings:
- Team Battleground, left vs. right
- Small
- Ancient starting era

There are some screenshots attached for clarification.

Did i miss something?

Thanks for your help
chaotichero

P.S.
Didn't find anything in the forums especially on this topic.

Attachments

• NO_AP_1.jpg
    NO_AP_1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 220
  • NO_AP_2.jpg
    NO_AP_2.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 228
  • NO_AP_3.jpg
    NO_AP_3.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 235
  • NO_AP_4.jpg
    NO_AP_4.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 259
  • NO_AP_5.jpg
    NO_AP_5.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 292
i am playing with a friend of mine some casual pbems. In one of those, we play team battleground, left vs. right, each of us with an emperor cpu in team.
If you check in the civilopedia you will see all the conditions for building it. One of those is that there must be at least 3 teams :p

not very up to date then
Even though its in the civilopedia its a very, very unusual occurence, I never knew about it until I looked it up so it isn't suprising it isn't in that guide. There are a few other ommissions on the nitty gritty mechanics too, but no guide is perfect.
but thx and sry for the extra thread
No problem, and don't worry about the extra thread, its what a forums for.
But, this forum is quite rarely visited, you would be more likely to get responses in the General Discussion, or Strategy and Tips subsections. This question would have been ideally suited to the Quick Answers / Newbie Questions thread in the Gen. Discussion forum

Top Bottom