PolyCast Episode 150: "A Few Words"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
How humble is relative. The one-hundred-and-fiftieth episode of PolyCast, "A Few Words", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and Lisa "qnl" Bang with first-time guest co-host Jim "AriochIV" Francis; it has a runtime of 59m59s; listeners are encouraged to rate the show on iTunes and follow on Twitter.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m14s | Forum Talk
Going from the theory to practice that would be negative traits for leaders in Civilization IV.
- 11m28s | Senate
Giving oneself wartime relief in CivIV through technological progression: Code of Laws, Mathematics and Currency, a combination thereof or otherwise.
- 15m23s | News
As expected the Civilization V expansion pack Gods & Kings is released, where one fansite is offering reimbursement for its cost for a review of it.
- 19m08s | Community Focus
Past, present and possible future for the Analyst Site on Civilization V.
- 24m29s | Theatre
The guest and one of the regular panelists give their first impressions of CivV's first expansion: religion and espionage, Artificial Intelligence and Diplomacy (32m41s), and City States (38m13s).
- 45m48s | Show
Announcing, and acknowledging, the departure of one of the show's regular co-hosts.

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
Anticipating hilarity through an automated transcription alternative, emotional combination of components, and vocal encouragement.

Recording live before a listening audience every other Saturday, PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; sibling show RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, ModCast on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Congrat's On 150 Episodes!!!! :woohoo: :goodjob:
Thank you kindly. :king:

I wonder will sid make it back for the 200th episode ;) :lol:
:D

At current pacing that numbered milestone isn't to be reached until mid-2014(!), but it's closer than the show's start in the fall of '06... :scared: ;)

Hey Dan, congrats on 150 episodes!

I haven't had a chance to listen yet because for some reason iTunes is saying that Polycast isn't available from the Canadian store! What's going on?

Hey Dan, congrats on 150 episodes!
Thanks. :cool:

I haven't had a chance to listen yet because for some reason iTunes is saying that Polycast isn't available from the Canadian store! What's going on?
The server that iTunes relies on for PolyCast episode listings is different than our main website. It's still not functioning properly :(, though it's no longer offline. I still expect that this will be resolved, but I have no timeline to provide as I haven't been given one.

Top Bottom