Interesting Screenshots

:lol: They even have an entire rainbow of helmets

Aabraxan said:
Somehow, I expect the citizens from Bartleby's second screenshot to begin singing "YMCA" any minute now. They're only missing one Village Person, after all.
What does that have to do with YMCA?

Not much of it. I only know the chorus, so I don't know what rainbow hats have to do with the song! :(

Have you ever seen a picture of the Village People?

The screenshot has a construction worker, cop, etc.

Who are the Village people? But you're right, they're just missing a scientist.

I'm not getting what this has to do with Bartelby's Screenshot.

There's a cowboy, a police officer, a construction worker,

choxorn said:
BTW, I also found out that if you can give a city improvement/wonder a negative cpt value, but if you do, the game treats it as 0 cpt.
Would it cancel out positive culture points? And stop at 0?

choxorn said:
@Stazro: Well, I am wrong then. Still, there should at least be a Steam Power tech- that would be accurate. Then again, it was only used in what was then the U.S. for a while...
Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis? The steam engine, railroads, and pretty much any technological improvement from the Industrial Revolution come from Britain. At this time the steam engine was used exclusively in Britain, so i don't think a steam power tech would be accurate.

Bartleby said:
Does this help, chox?

edit: and another civ one:

Spoiler :

Yes, that helps, I don't get what the spoiler means, though.
@Bluemofia: It should have, and I gave it 10 positive culture points to take away from, but lol, NOTHING HAPPENED!!!
@Little Corporal:
:bowdown: :worship: Thanks! I guess you can't refer to me for help on Steam Power then! :crazyeye: :lol: It still was used a lot in the US in the mid-1800s...

choxorn said:
I don't get what the spoiler means, though.

Notice that he used all five palace styles

Can I build a custom palace in a "scenairo" map? like Lord Nelson's? if so, then how?

Turner said:
In C3C, no. In VC3/PTW, you should be able too.

Wow, Really? Im playing a Ptw mod called 'Stephs mod' I have Complete so I can run it through PtW and probably would, now knowing this. Please help me understand, Is it just with 'pre set' maps or can I have the 'crib build' as a option on a random map mods when using PtW aswell?
Also if so, can I have the old cityview function to?. Thanks for your time

Top Bottom