Things I learned about the science of warfare through Civilization IV

Your economy is solely based on the gold standard even if there are no precious metals in your possession.

You just cannot understand how France has an obelisk in one of their cities. Someone must of being toying with that WB again.

Nukes are really over-rated. I mean, they can't even destroy a city?

Joshua must have had a spy so he could destroy the walls of Jericho.

There are no ranks in a military, just Great Generals and xp promotions.

Camels are just as fast as horses, and yet there is no camel resource needed for camel archers.

Although humans don't live in the woods, and bears (bane of half naked men with clubs everywhere) do, they are better off being attacked inside forests than out

LOL forgot I'd made this thread a long time ago. Made a new one just today. So solly!

You think that the only units that ever used grenades were Grenadiers.

There is no siege unit between trebuchets and Civil-war era cannons.

Resources don't deplete like in Civ 3, occasionally a mine will get destroyed by an earthquake though.

You think that the only units that ever used grenades were Grenadiers.

There is no siege unit between trebuchets and Civil-war era cannons.

Resources don't deplete like in Civ 3, occasionally a mine will get destroyed by an earthquake though.

They didn't deplete in Civ3, they changed locations. :lol:

They didn't deplete in Civ3, they changed locations. :lol:

Its a well known fact that in real life lodes of platinum, gold, iron, etc spontaneously and without warning change locations, requiring new mines to be built. Its a fact, I read it in wikipedia:lol:

Small tribes, if left alone for a few thousand years, may develop the science of astronomy. When contacted, these tribes will teach you their secrets.

Top Bottom