What is your zodiac sign?

What is your zodiac sign?

• Total voters
Got into a discussion at work tonight about zodiac signs. I had been thinking about Civ all night for the most part. Naturally, my head bumped 'em together, and now I am interested to see if there is a strong presence of any particular zodiac sign(s) in the civ community here.

It don't mean anything, just figured it would be fun. :goodjob:

I'm the one with the stupid constellation that looks nothing like what it's supposed to. :p

Oh, wait...

I was born in 23rd of October, so I can't say for sure. Some sources claim I'm Libra and others claim that I'm Scorpio.

Leo for me. Hmnn, wonder how that relates to me liking to play England in most of my games.

I'm born the day the signs change, but I go by Gemini when people ask.

Ok...where are the Rams?! I can't be the only one! Rams Rock!

What am I if I'm born in February? I don't know the english names.. Aquarius maybe?

My birthday is March 11, but my sign is an arrow pointing towards me that says "THIS PERSON IS AWESOME". :D

What am I if I'm born in February? I don't know the english names.. Aquarius maybe?
Depending on whether you're early February or late February it would be Aquarius or Pisces, and the only reason I know that is because I actually was born in February. Hence why I'm pisces.

But, I mean, c'mon...

I don't know what kind of fish this is supposed to be, but... :crazyeye:

I read somewhere that scorpio and virgo were the most common zodiac sign because mating season is most commonly along the valentines day or xmas/new years eve

Well... Voted for Aquarius. "So be it!"

Interesting. I'm still the only Leo so far.

Top Bottom